• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Boss..

For all the fans of Hi Boss here are the good news...its been re-opened
    It has been renovated ,the old bar it has been moved,and the old shitty
    short time rooms they were fixed a bit better,some of the old lbs are there
    but i dont know if some new ones were added.
    I hope that some of the bms who are there or visiting pattaya could give us more info...
    Ihope that my Koko is still there...

Panicos, thanks for the update! I understand there are some forum members visitin Pattaya who may be able to answer some of those questions.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'll have to drop by in October and test the theory... sounds good tho ... well over due for an overhaul

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Aug. 03 2011,10:00) I'll have to drop by in October and test the theory... 
        Same same
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Bet they didn't renovate the sheets on the beds of the shortimes rooms.

Comment

(PANICOS @ Aug. 03 2011,10:42) For all the fans of Hi Boss here are the good news...its been re-opened
            It has been renovated ,the old bar it has been moved,and the old shitty
            short time rooms they were fixed a bit better,some of the old lbs are there
            but i dont know if some new ones were added.
            I hope that some of the bms who are there or visiting pattaya could give us more info...
            Ihope that my Koko is still there...
            Coco is still there, She was out back with few other girls while bar was closed, didnt say she was planning on going anywhere fast so should still be there not sure if she changed her number but she gave it to me again, so if need pm me.

SW„¢
            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

I'll be in town in early Oct.....wonder if Beam is still hanging out there? She was a good time back in 07 but I hear it's been all down hill for her since then. Hawk

Comment

Hi Boss... where every day is Halloween!
                The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

Here's some wallpaper from the Original Recipe Hi-Boss ...
                  Let's try for 3 again.

Attached Files
                  "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 03 2011,20:24)
                    (azza33 @ Aug. 03 2011,10:00) I'll have to drop by in October and test the theory... 
                     Same same  
                    Same Same

maybe we should organise a meet up there  :laugh

In October im in on the 18th for a day or two. Also in end August for a fewdays so ill also try to see whats cooking. By the look of Socs pics it might be time to re visit.. i aint been in for years

Comment

Hope they didnt clean it up TOO MUCH!!! I dont know I might be a weirdo but part of its charm was the super sleaze factor!!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

At least new sheets I hope.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

They could try washing the old blue sheets for the first time in their long, mangled, stained lives. However they may not survive such an experience in one piece.

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Aug. 12 2011,01:47) Hope they didnt clean it up TOO MUCH!!!
                            I walked passed and thought it was a Travel Agents... no dude in there but a computer screen and stale air

This is the place next to Pook Bar right!

Comment

(Tomcat @ Sep. 02 2011,11:57)
                              (BlueBallz @ Aug. 12 2011,01:47) Hope they didnt clean it up TOO MUCH!!!
                              I walked passed and thought it was a Travel Agents... no dude in there but a computer screen and stale air

This is the place next to Pook Bar right!
                              You were supposed to walk in it not past it TC   ,
                              and yeah Pooks Bar was quite handy to sit outside of when its was a girly bar downstairs to ogle what was occuring next door  

Mai pen rai, I will give it the once over in October and no doubt get "raped" inside
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X