X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy wallet snatchers

A gang of Ladyboys on motorbikes are mugging tourists down near the Amari and Holiday Inn end of beach Rd

It out of control it seems and the Police are doing fuck all about it. There was a queue in the Police station with everybody reporting the same

They hit 4 different guys last night acording to some guy i was talking to in the lounge , he had his wallet nicked but managed to get the keys from the bike so the LB couldnt drive off. .. but

the Police did nothing and the Manager of The Amari said its very bad now near this end of beach rd as no one about in the early hours and its practically every night now.

steer clear in other words until the Police get a handle on it

Thanks for the heads up, TC...
    The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

BTW when i said i was in the lounge i meant the airport lounge as a couple of friends thought i had headed back to Pattaya

.. im  in the office in London now

BTW
      whats happens in that two approach you on foot and one grabs your balls while the other steals your items and slings it over to the Motorbike and then they all dissapear. Even the nearby bar owner would not phone the police so no point in asking for help

Comment

" steer clear in other words until the Police get a handle on it "

TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
        X