X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Love Bar

I was reading the Pattya Newspaper today and read an article that said that the Lucky Love Bar is no a GG bar. Is this old news and I am behind or is this true? Anybody on site?
    TEXASMAC

It is true, however the lbs who were working at Lucky Love have been moved over to "So What" bar on Soi 6, under the same owner.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Sep. 17 2011,02:07) I was reading the Pattya Newspaper today and read an article that said that the Lucky Love Bar is no a GG bar. Is this old news and I am behind or is this true?
      Its very old news Tex and true its reverting to a GG bar though Hansi is still the owner from what Ive read.
      So What Bar now has a full array of beauties  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

They're having an Octoberfest bash on Oct 8th and 9th. Only GG's now but a great bar nontheless and worthy of our support!

Comment

Will pop down on the 8th and take a look, gives me an excuse to check out a few other bars too, especially the red ones 

(map courtesy of DP Gumpy)
          Attached Files
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

... I wonder if the Tit Man was behind this.

Whatever happened with that saga?

Comment

I think our Renaissance man went to cry on more sympathetic shoulders on another forum . We need another volunteer to embark upon a story of Love , Passion and infidelity with one of the bar girls

Comment

Working...
              X