X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fem boys in sunee plaza

I want to go to Sunee Plaza for the first time ever and I'm hoping to find some nice fem boys...

Anyone knows where is the best chance to find what I'm looking for..?

TIA!

Go early and pop your head round all the bars before you sit down and buy a drink...
    The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

Sadly, the best safezone for viewing in Sunee just changed management and isn't frequented by our kind these days.

I'm told YaYa's has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. But it is a "straight" gay bar (for lack of a better phrase)...

Comment

Many lies are told about age and so double check or go with someone who knows the ropes is best. Its not for greenhorns IMO. There is a place called NiceBoy which has most of them now. Even Pigdogg was surprised last night

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 29 2011,10:25) . There is a place called NiceBoy which has most of them now. Even Pigdogg was surprised last night
          I was sat in the front of the Famous Bar with PDogg in October, he would call out "femboy alert" as they passed by

There were quite a few very "cute" ones pass too, so maybe they work close by at  Nice Boys.

"Seems like a nice boy"

Perhaps its worth a visit in February  

Hey Ho!  
          Attached Files
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'll go have a look when I'm free.

Comment

"Happy Boys Bar" usually has a few - look at Sunnee map for location

Comment

And heres the map
                Attached Files
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Too many folks spending too much time down in Sunee... its a worry

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Its not what it was and wont be there in 5 years time as the Arabs will have moved in ..its pretty obvious now. The whole area will be an Arab zone. Its fucked in other words unless you like smoking them funny pipes and prancing around to Jordanian hip hop or whatever that crap is that eminates from their bars

The head count in the beer bars this year was 50% down on 2008 IMO , maybe a bit lower even.

Comment

Thats a whole lot of bars in one small area.
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

Where will the bars move too that are pushed out by arabs, hope springs eternal

Comment

My first trip to Sunee was from an invite from BigTel. All I can saw is WOW!!!!
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 01 2012,03:23) And heres the map  
                            Great map, thanks a lot

Do they have any decent short time rooms just in case I find what I'm looking for..?

Comment

On the map where it says RS Rooms.. that was it i think although may have closed down... decent it aint though ..Iron Grills and locked doors. Like a Prison in fact... can be scary if your a greenhorn

Famous Bar have a ST room maybe..

Comment

Working...
                              X