X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(daveduke007 @ Dec. 31 2011,13:23) And heres the map  
    .. DD do you have a link to the site where you posted that map, I'd like to see more of Patts bar/club locations pictured like that one if it's available?
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(peterNYC @ Aug. 22 2012,18:45) Do they have any decent short time rooms just in case I find what I'm looking for..?
      Looking at the map, if you walk from Nice Boys to Crazy Pub as soon as you turn the corner there are stairs leading up to what I'm told are extremely nice inexpensive short time rooms.

Femboy Malt, the best dancer in Sunee and a very legal 20 years old is often dancing at Mic My Boys.

Have fun!

Comment

Ok, dumb question. You have Boyz Town and Sunnee Plaza. And the LB mongers have to be like Alice in Wonderland and follow the Yellow Brick Road to our Castle. Why cant there be a LadyBoy Town, or Ladyboy Plaza? I sense discrimination here. Federal Lawsuit???
        TEXASMAC

Comment

Sunne still there?

It is now October 9, 2015. Is Sunee Plaza still the place to go for LB's? Or is it over?

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
            It is now October 9, 2015. Is Sunee Plaza still the place to go for LB's? Or is it over?
            Sunee Plaza was never a hot spot for lbs, there is a difference between a femboy and an lb.

The bars in Sunee Plaza were notorious for having underage boys working catering to gay clients. Authorities have cracked down a lot on this.

You might find a femboy (boy with make up - possibly hair just above shoulder or shorter, and flat chested), working in some of the bars - but from your posts, you seem to like lbs further along in transition with breasts and long hair.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
            X