Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King's Bar and Guest House Pattaya Soi 8

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • King's Bar and Guest House Pattaya Soi 8

    Don't see any threads about King's Bar so here is some information.

    Located on Soi 8 about half way between Beach Road and 2nd Road in Pattaya.
    It is a bar and guest house so they have guest rooms and short time rooms upstairs.
    The bar is smaller but on two levels with a pool table upstairs then the rooms are higher up.
    It is more of a lounge bar although there is lots of girls dancing around on poles and such. Many leather sofas plus seats at the bar make it very relaxed.
    Lots of hot ladyboys work there and it is usually a good place for a casual drink or two. Even late at night it is usually open and being a guest house technically never closes. Sometimes you will see LBs from bars that are closed coming there late night for drinks also.
    All the staff is pretty friendly and the owner Dave is alot of fun.
    The bar fine is 300 baht and the short time is also 300 baht.
    There is a pharmacy on one side and a 7-11 on the other side everything is nearby.
    http://kingsbarpattaya.com/

    DSCN0059.jpgDSCN0057.jpgDSCN0099.jpgDSCN0062.jpg

    Shemale Canada
    Tgirl Forums

  • #2
    Some more pics from around the bar and from their Ladyboy Volleyball team.

    DSCN3326.jpgDSCN3405.jpgIMG_3698.jpgIMG_3691.jpgIMG_3686.jpgDSCN3002.jpgvolleyball5.jpgIMG_3529a.jpg
    Shemale Canada
    Tgirl Forums

    Comment


    • #4
      I need them all

      I need them all, one by one. Short time 300 bhat is good price

      Originally posted by CRAG View Post
      Don't see any threads about King's Bar so here is some information.

      Located on Soi 8 about half way between Beach Road and 2nd Road in Pattaya.
      It is a bar and guest house so they have guest rooms and short time rooms upstairs.
      The bar is smaller but on two levels with a pool table upstairs then the rooms are higher up.
      It is more of a lounge bar although there is lots of girls dancing around on poles and such. Many leather sofas plus seats at the bar make it very relaxed.
      Lots of hot ladyboys work there and it is usually a good place for a casual drink or two. Even late at night it is usually open and being a guest house technically never closes. Sometimes you will see LBs from bars that are closed coming there late night for drinks also.
      All the staff is pretty friendly and the owner Dave is alot of fun.
      The bar fine is 300 baht and the short time is also 300 baht.
      There is a pharmacy on one side and a 7-11 on the other side everything is nearby.
      http://kingsbarpattaya.com/

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]76057[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76058[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76059[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76056[/ATTACH]

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by girish View Post
        I need them all, one by one. Short time 300 bhat is good price
        Sorry I meant to say 300 baht for the short time room.
        The ladies charge the usual short time rates around 1000 baht give or take.
        Shemale Canada
        Tgirl Forums

        Comment


        • #6
          How much is the bar fine?

          Was there last November 2014. Yes, they ask 1000 Bahts short time. How is was the bar fine now?

          +++++++++++++
          Originally posted by CRAG View Post
          Sorry I meant to say 300 baht for the short time room.
          The ladies charge the usual short time rates around 1000 baht give or take.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by George Pill View Post
            Was there last November 2014. Yes, they ask 1000 Bahts short time. How is was the bar fine now?

            +++++++++++++
            That's when I was there was last November, i will be there again this November.

            I don't think the prices have changed.
            $300 bar fine
            $300 for short time room
            Around $1000 for short time.

            I wasn't clear if they charge the fine if you use a short time room.
            Many bars don't charge the bar fine if you stay in house and rent a room.
            Shemale Canada
            Tgirl Forums

            Comment


            • #8
              Was I fooled?

              Last year KC3 LBs charged me B600 barfine and B1000 short time. Before that I used to say Forget the BF. I will pay you B1000, and surprisingly they would accept. Will do that from now on plus catch some freelance LBs on Beachwalk across the 7-11 store or in front of it who always ask B1000. Make sure you ask if you can take pics, too. Always. Otherwise they will demand more Bahts for the photos. Last year I picked up an average LB who liked the way I made love. If she didn't have a good night picking up customers she would knock on my door at 1-2 AM and sleep all night with me. Of course I made her work out hard and cum 3 times before the morning arrived. Fed her breakfast and sent her off home to sleep with B1K. Love you, Dada. Other nights I would get 2 LBs before 10 PM then take a nap. Wake up at 1:30 AM to the alarm and catch the baht bus to Walking Street to take pics, bar hop, and scope out the merchandise. After 2 AM closing time I take the pick of the litter and catch a motorcycle taxi if they don't try to rip me off or the baht bus. Always make sure to ask for all night for B1000. They like to stay in a nice hotel room with hot water and AC that their spartan dormitory. They know they are expected to perform in a marathon. Life is so sweet.

              What do I do during the day? I go to Mike's Mall shopping center on beach walk and go up to the top floor. Wonderful large swimming pool full of Russian and European potbellied tourists acting like their rich. Few real Thai girls and some blondes chicks well-built but snotty. Sunlight is iffy but if you're lucky you'll get a nice tan. They got waitresses than show you pictured menus of delicious food that they deliver to you like a King. Once saw 2 incredibly sexy LBs in string bikinis. Secretly took pics. Her bulge was only half hidden. I think I will go blind if I come to LOS too often.

              Try inviting someone you really like to accompany them to Chatuchak Flea Market in Bangkok. It is so much fun and lots of junk to buy. Love to get lost, eat good food, and watch people. Everybody loves Chatuchak. Anything can happen. I keep cool by wetting a small towel with cold water and draping it over my shoulders. There's lots of water and sweet drink stations everywhere. Lots of take pics of so bring your cameras, GoPros, selfie sticks, smart phone cameras, and backpacks. Always be conscious of pickpockets. They're strategy is to have one distract with you with lots of laughing so you will watch them while a partner behind you picks you. Be prepared to buy you short time girl friend experience some nice things like wrist and ankle bracelets or necklaces in the area with silver jewelry. Lots of Afghan sellers hawking incredibly beautiful stone necklaces. Knives, woven mats, embroidered pictures of elephants, hats, shrimp eats, soups, steamed pork, clothes of all kinds. Belts, fake watches, rings, brass knuckles, butterfly knives, backpacks, and so on. Fascinating and fun. I would not plan to buy solid gold necklaces there. They got some fake gold ones and so cheap. Looks like real so use them as gifts to bring home. I do NOT ride the cheap van based near Walking Street. I read the drivers are crazy. I catch the regular buses and get off near a Skytrain stop. Go to the end of the line at Mochit and walk to the Chatuchak Market. You can tell because EVERYBODY on the train is going there. Train is crowded full. Their AC is so so cold and makes for a comfortable ride. Thailand is so FUN!!!

              More on George Pill's adventures when I get there just before Halloween. Will try to remember to ask the sweethearts if they want to be posted on Ladyboyforums.com along with their phone numbers, email addresses, Facebook names, AND photos. I'll be busy.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                Last year KC3 LBs charged me B600 barfine and B1000 short time. Before that I used to say Forget the BF. I will pay you B1000, and surprisingly they would accept. Will do that from now on plus catch some freelance LBs on Beachwalk across the 7-11 store or in front of it who always ask B1000. Make sure you ask if you can take pics, too. Always. Otherwise they will demand more Bahts for the photos. Last year I picked up an average LB who liked the way I made love. If she didn't have a good night picking up customers she would knock on my door at 1-2 AM and sleep all night with me. Of course I made her work out hard and cum 3 times before the morning arrived. Fed her breakfast and sent her off home to sleep with B1K. Love you, Dada. Other nights I would get 2 LBs before 10 PM then take a nap. Wake up at 1:30 AM to the alarm and catch the baht bus to Walking Street to take pics, bar hop, and scope out the merchandise. After 2 AM closing time I take the pick of the litter and catch a motorcycle taxi if they don't try to rip me off or the baht bus. Always make sure to ask for all night for B1000. They like to stay in a nice hotel room with hot water and AC that their spartan dormitory. They know they are expected to perform in a marathon. Life is so sweet.

                What do I do during the day? I go to Mike's Mall shopping center on beach walk and go up to the top floor. Wonderful large swimming pool full of Russian and European potbellied tourists acting like their rich. Few real Thai girls and some blondes chicks well-built but snotty. Sunlight is iffy but if you're lucky you'll get a nice tan. They got waitresses than show you pictured menus of delicious food that they deliver to you like a King. Once saw 2 incredibly sexy LBs in string bikinis. Secretly took pics. Her bulge was only half hidden. I think I will go blind if I come to LOS too often.

                Try inviting someone you really like to accompany them to Chatuchak Flea Market in Bangkok. It is so much fun and lots of junk to buy. Love to get lost, eat good food, and watch people. Everybody loves Chatuchak. Anything can happen. I keep cool by wetting a small towel with cold water and draping it over my shoulders. There's lots of water and sweet drink stations everywhere. Lots of take pics of so bring your cameras, GoPros, selfie sticks, smart phone cameras, and backpacks. Always be conscious of pickpockets. They're strategy is to have one distract with you with lots of laughing so you will watch them while a partner behind you picks you. Be prepared to buy you short time girl friend experience some nice things like wrist and ankle bracelets or necklaces in the area with silver jewelry. Lots of Afghan sellers hawking incredibly beautiful stone necklaces. Knives, woven mats, embroidered pictures of elephants, hats, shrimp eats, soups, steamed pork, clothes of all kinds. Belts, fake watches, rings, brass knuckles, butterfly knives, backpacks, and so on. Fascinating and fun. I would not plan to buy solid gold necklaces there. They got some fake gold ones and so cheap. Looks like real so use them as gifts to bring home. I do NOT ride the cheap van based near Walking Street. I read the drivers are crazy. I catch the regular buses and get off near a Skytrain stop. Go to the end of the line at Mochit and walk to the Chatuchak Market. You can tell because EVERYBODY on the train is going there. Train is crowded full. Their AC is so so cold and makes for a comfortable ride. Thailand is so FUN!!!

                More on George Pill's adventures when I get there just before Halloween. Will try to remember to ask the sweethearts if they want to be posted on Ladyboyforums.com along with their phone numbers, email addresses, Facebook names, AND photos. I'll be busy.
                I thought they only charged me 300 baht for barfine but it may have been 600.
                Anyway if you ask the girl to do if for 1000 with the bar fine included, she will have to pay the bar her share out of the 1000.
                Usually if the barfine is 600 she would get 200 of that. However if you ask her to include it the the girl will have to pay the bar your 400. I don't like to do that to the ladies so I pay the bar.

                Even though it can be cheaper, I avoid picking up Ladyboys at the "Coconut Bar"
                Usually there is a reason girls work on the beach road rather than a bar or elsewhere.
                Most of these reasons are not very good, drugs, disease, criminality.

                Chatuchak weekend market in Bangkok is a pretty good time. It can get awfully hot and crowded. There is some really good food there and some good deals on clothes. Unfortunately the police have cracked down on counterfeit goods there so it is hard to find the knock of designer stuff you find elsewhere. You can spend a whole day shopping and looking etc.

                That would be cool if you can post some pictures and such of your trip. I can even help you get some video up if you have some.
                In addition to the forum I have a newer site called http://www.ladyboysthai.com/ladyboy/ if they want to put pictures and their contact information up there they can sign up themselves or I can put it up there for them. I already put a number of LBs from Kings Bar on there.

                I'll be in Thailand just before Halloween also.
                I will be going to Check In bar for the Volleyball Halloween party.

                Shemale Canada
                Tgirl Forums

                Comment


                • #10
                  Massy is gorgeous

                  Massy is gorgeous, a sure turn on. Hugs to her on her belated birthday

                  Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                  Here is some pics from King's Bar April 30, 2015 and the occasion is Ladyboy Massy's birthday!
                  She is looking pretty hot in her yellow dress!

                  Happy Birthday to Massy.
                  Never too late to head down and give her a big present.



                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]79298[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79299[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79300[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79301[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79302[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79303[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]79304[/ATTACH]

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    THey are delicate darlings

                    THey are darlings, i loved them all, thanks for the post, I think short time even 1000 is worth it

                    Originally posted by girish View Post
                    I need them all, one by one. Short time 300 bhat is good price

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Don't forget RIZA

                      Do look for RIZA here at King's Bar Soi 8. She doesn't seem to be in any of the photos posted here. I bar fined her twice last December and experienced firecrackers for two hours. You can't miss her. She is ultra gorgeous in her lovely see-thru razor-slit sides dresses. A first class AAA Ladyboy with a friendly personality. Tall with narrow waist and good-looking breasts. She had a beehive hairdo and does a good job with her makeup. Thought her name was LIZA. She will let me take lots of pics and I rewarded her with my lips. Tried to send her the pics by email but couldn't seem to make it work. Was the Thai online police stopping me or are RAW pics too big to send?

                      Have a peek here and you'll know why I'm going to barfine her some more during Halloween and Thanksgiving.

                      http://www.ladyboysthai.com/ladyboy/riza/

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Riza is very nice and sexy, I saw her alot when i was hanging at Kings Bar.
                        (PS it's not KC3, just Kings Bar.)

                        Thai internet police mostly block offensive websites and hunt down those denouncing the government and King on social media. They are not in the business of filtering out individual emails, too much of a needle in a haystack.

                        Chances are the raw files are just too large.
                        Email services like gmail seem to take very large files, but there is probably a limit.
                        Most other email services do have attachment size limits and/or mailbox size limits.

                        You are better off to upload them somewhere online like drop box and just give her the url and password.

                        Shemale Canada
                        Tgirl Forums

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Thanx for advice

                          Just occurred to me I should make several drop boxes with different email addresses. Never thought of that. Now I can stash my vacation photos in them and not have to carry them through Thai and USA customs. Thanks to you and another fella who suggested this. Didn't quite catch the value of the advice. I'll be busy during the 6 weeks I'm going to spend there starting Halloween. Hope Riza is still there plus a fresh batch of newbies. I'm hooked on Pattaya!

                          thanx, again Crag. You're a great help.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                            Just occurred to me I should make several drop boxes with different email addresses. Never thought of that. Now I can stash my vacation photos in them and not have to carry them through Thai and USA customs. Thanks to you and another fella who suggested this. Didn't quite catch the value of the advice. I'll be busy during the 6 weeks I'm going to spend there starting Halloween. Hope Riza is still there plus a fresh batch of newbies. I'm hooked on Pattaya!

                            thanx, again Crag. You're a great help.
                            Yes you can use some cloud service like dropbox to upload photos.
                            You could use multiple accounts or you can also share folders out to the public or other people.
                            There is other cloud service too at Google, Apple and Microsoft etc.

                            If you use Gmail you can put things in the Google Drive and share it to others also.

                            Even a portable hard drive is a good idea in case you can't upload everything.
                            This way you can at least keep everything off your computer and devices.

                            Shemale Canada
                            Tgirl Forums

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X