X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda Bar Walking Street

Linda Bar has been on Walking Street for a long time, as long as I can remember. In fact I don't think it has changed since I first saw it in 2007. It is a very small bar and the number of ladyboys there varies from zero to maybe about 8 is the most I have ever seen there. I can't say it is known for Pattaya's hottest ladyboys. Sometimes there is the odd hottie and it is also a good location to have a beer and watch the action on walking street from. However I think if you are sitting at this bar you kind of become part of the action on walking street. One afternoon I was cutting through walking street on my way to get some food. Linda bar was open very early and there was just the one ladyboy sitting in there and she looked kind of cute, I decide to stop and take a look. Her name was May. These pictures are from October 2012.
    DSC02661.jpgDSC02747.jpgDSC02721.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

It's an institution on Walking Street and was there in 1997, my first visit to Pattaya! Now that Jenny Star Bar is gone, there aren't too many lb only bars on Walking Street. In the old days Simon Cabaret was very close as well, but that's been converted to the Simon Bar complex.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
      It's an institution on Walking Street and was there in 1997, my first visit to Pattaya! Now that Jenny Star Bar is gone, there aren't too many lb only bars on Walking Street. In the old days Simon Cabaret was very close as well, but that's been converted to the Simon Bar complex.
      What are the best LB bars on Walking Street ?

Comment

Originally posted by gfelover View Post
        What are the best LB bars on Walking Street ?
        There are not very many all ladyboy bars on Walking Street - but a number have a few ladyboys on staff. One recommended bar is Lita Bar, on Soi BJ just off Walking Street - check this thread: Party at Lita Bar

There are also a number of freelancers working near a bar called "Hot Tuna", which is down further on Walking Street, almost across from the Simon Bar Complex.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I didn't see Linda Bar this time, I think it is gone?
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
          X