X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post

Do you read the posts? She is out of the scene - see Crag's post number 10 - since 2016 and no reports that she is back in the bar scene.
    Honestly i miss out as i travel a lot. Sorry for this.

Comment

Does sindy still work there she was my first ladyboy shag, she was wearing tight lime green dress, sucked her in the shower she fucked me then I fucked her after , then got her to sit on my face while I rimmed her ass and she wanted and as soon as she cum she stuck her cock in my mouth..yep I swallowed it all..

Comment

Is it this Sindy?
        If so she mainly works at Charades (Cascades) in Nana.
        She does have a place in Pattaya as has worked there from time to time.
        Otherwise not sure.

Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
          Miss Stringfellows. That was one lewd, filthy, rotten, disgusting, illegal, stinky, ugly, awful place, but I LOVED it. First saw it in 2012. Then it closed up. So where are the jack off contests now? I would gladly pay a lot of money to photo all the contestants.
          Baby Boom, Pattaya

Comment

Cheers but no different cindy..she's hot though

Comment

It has been inaugurated about eight years although it is only in its present location since December 2012. Previously it was in smaller buildings directly on the road. It is a small bar but nicely decorated (see video) in a lobby and guesthouse style. Unlike most ladyboy bars in Pattaya, it is owned and operated by a Thai lady.

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                View is currently back on the farm looking after buffaloes for the time being. She has a boyfriend/sponsor and so is out of the p4p scene for a while. This was recently reported in another elsewhere.
                She is back on Tf .looking a bit matured but very pretty still.
                100% Real Thai Ladies in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and all over Thailand at ThaiFriendly the #1 Thai Dating Site! 🔥

Attached Files

Comment

I have no idea about the trip because I didn't visit Pattaya kindly suggest to me the bar services is it wonderful or just ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
                    Is it this Sindy?
                    If so she mainly works at Charades (Cascades) in Nana.
                    She does have a place in Pattaya as has worked there from time to time.
                    Otherwise not sure.

I had many good time with her on soi4...I have to go back to thailand

Comment

The very popular Jele who worked at this bar can be found some nights at New Bar these days.

PS La Bamba is now closed.
                      Last edited by nowayjose; 02-22-2023, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X