X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning On Ses Hi Boss

Ses the red haired bar tender from Hi Boss is onto Yaba and into wallets if you are not careful I know she stole some cash from me so have fun but be careful. By the way she now is blond.

why anybody would bother to Go into that SHIThole is beyound me............

never again

rex

Comment

i must agree last time i was in there got into a nasty mess and had to resque soi8 dave.
      fucking hole) lmao i did love the escape on my motor bite it was a great laugh
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Yes,

"S" in high was kick out of the bar about 3 months ago for being yaa baa.

Times are a bit lean now with few customers, so be careful.

Comment

are there any girls in that place that is not on ya-ba or ya-x ??

Comment

(olekunde @ May 11 2006,19:10) are there any girls in that place that is not on ya-ba or ya-x ??
            whats ya-ba?  is it drugs?    

Comment

Yaba is a combination of methamphetamine
              (a powerful and addictive stimulant) and caffeine. Yaba, which means crazy medicine in Thai, is
              produced in Southeast and East Asia.

Comment

Yep, most of it comes through the old heroin traffic routes from Burma. It's known in the west as Crystal. People get very hony, don't eat and sleep. So when you see those extremely haggard girls with wild eyes it's very likely they're on yaba. This shit is highly addictive and creates within short time serious psychosis!

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I visited Hi Boss every night this trip without any hassles afternoon & evening, have taken 4 LB's so far, Dow, Joy, Jeji, Niki, then Jeji & Niki together.

Don't know what all the fuss is about
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Dont take a load of money in there and no valuables. Those so-called "safes" in the room are a joke. I take my wallet etc into the shower in a plastic bag.
                    Its a pity about these problems cos Pty needs a 100% ladyboy bar.

Comment

when i stay in pattaya i go High Boss everyday...but i never take any lb.......why you have to get any problem we are on holiday ...in pattaya have 100000 place where you can find lb so...just go stringfellow or jenny or didi's..you pay little beat more ( 700- 1000 bath) but you are safe....and 1000 bath is 25 euro.....about 1 Pizza and 1 beer in europe..i no think so expensive!!!!

Comment

(Soi8dave @ May 12 2006,01:51) Dont take a load of money in there and no valuables. Those so-called "safes" in the room are a joke. I take my wallet etc into the shower in a plastic bag.
                        There is need that needs to be filled.

If I had the money to burn, I would do it, but running a bar in thailand is, for most, a losing proposition.  How to make a small fortune running a bar in thailand?  Start with a large fortune.

The ones that do exist, shouldn't, IMHO.
                        Limquai (sorry about the spelling) has only had truck drivers in drag on staff the 3 times I've been in there.
                        Hi Boss wouldn't be bad with a complete change of staff and if they cleaned up the rooms, until then it is a place to be avoided.
                        Walked by the Hi Boos early one afternoon and saw one of the two exceptions I've mentioned.  Didn't go into the place. Gave her the money for her bar fine and she ran in got her purse and we spent the rest of the day in the hotel room taking care of business.
                        Went by there one day to pick her up and she asked me to wait while she changed her clothes.  A friend of hers was standing right next to her so I said I would buy her friend a drink while I waited for her.  No problem.  The friend heard it all and agreed.  Ordered the drinks and the friend takes out her cock and starts playing with herself.  Then she starts whining that I should take her for short time.  I reminded her I was waiting for the first girl.  A few minutes goes by and she starts whining again and demanding I take her short time.  I offer her a tip and she throws it back at me and starts getting very nasty.  I take the bill to the bar, pay it and head for the back door.  As I'm walking out she runs up behind me and hits me just below my head. I stopped and considered beating the shit out of it, as afterall it is not a girl, but a guy, but you can't win in those situations so I walked out the door and down the street.  I thought it was over, but a minute later she is running down the middle of the street screaming at me and demanding the tip she had refused.  I threw some money at her and that was finally the end of it.  Total nut case.  Name of Bom and she has a reputation for doing this sort of thing over and over.  I've heard she was finally fired for her behavior.
                        Next time was with Sia, Sigh, and as previously mentioned, that was a total waste of time and money.
                        An enclosed ladyboy bar, staffed with attractive, sane, girls is definitely needed in Pattaya, the one place you would think would have at least one such place if not more.
                        Oh, forgot, Stringfellows.  I think they should change the name to "Strangefellows."  

Actually, a few very attractive girls in there. Too bad it isn't little larger so you could have some better seating, but the short time rooms upstairs are better than some other bars.

Comment

(allstar88 @ May 12 2006,00:08)
                          (olekunde @ May 11 2006,19:10) are there any girls in that place that is not on ya-ba or ya-x ??
                          whats ya-ba?  is it drugs?    
                          for those who do not speak thai. yaa means 'drug'
                          the thai language does not have a plural ending.
                          baa means crazy. therefore: yaa baa is drug that makes you crazy as opposed to aspirin.

Comment

(JackG @ May 12 2006,02:19)
                            (Soi8dave @ May 12 2006,01:51) Dont take a load of money in there and no valuables. Those so-called "safes" in the room are a joke. I take my wallet etc into the shower in a plastic bag.
                            There is need that needs to be filled.

If I had the money to burn, I would do it, but running a bar in thailand is, for most, a losing proposition.  How to make a small fortune running a bar in thailand?  Start with a large fortune.

The ones that do exist, shouldn't, IMHO.
                            Limquai (sorry about the spelling) has only had truck drivers in drag on staff the 3 times I've been in there.
                            Hi Boss wouldn't be bad with a complete change of staff and if they cleaned up the rooms, until then it is a place to be avoided.
                            Walked by the Hi Boos early one afternoon and saw one of the two exceptions I've mentioned.  Didn't go into the place. Gave her the money for her bar fine and she ran in got her purse and we spent the rest of the day in the hotel room taking care of business.
                            Went by there one day to pick her up and she asked me to wait while she changed her clothes.  A friend of hers was standing right next to her so I said I would buy her friend a drink while I waited for her.  No problem.  The friend heard it all and agreed.  Ordered the drinks and the friend takes out her cock and starts playing with herself.  Then she starts whining that I should take her for short time.  I reminded her I was waiting for the first girl.  A few minutes goes by and she starts whining again and demanding I take her short time.  I offer her a tip and she throws it back at me and starts getting very nasty.  I take the bill to the bar, pay it and head for the back door.  As I'm walking out she runs up behind me and hits me just below my head. I stopped and considered beating the shit out of it, as afterall it is not a girl, but a guy, but you can't win in those situations so I walked out the door and down the street.  I thought it was over, but a minute later she is running down the middle of the street screaming at me and demanding the tip she had refused.  I threw some money at her and that was finally the end of it.  Total nut case.  Name of Bom and she has a reputation for doing this sort of thing over and over.  I've heard she was finally fired for her behavior.
                            Next time was with Sia, Sigh, and as previously mentioned, that was a total waste of time and money.
                            An enclosed ladyboy bar, staffed with attractive, sane, girls is definitely needed in Pattaya, the one place you would think would have at least one such place if not more.
                            Oh, forgot, Stringfellows.  I think they should change the name to "Strangefellows."  

Actually, a few very attractive girls in there. Too bad it isn't little larger so you could have some better seating, but the short time rooms upstairs are better than some other bars.
                            Oh I had the misfortune to run into Bom the other night - she is now at Linda bar on Walking Street. Unfortunately I have been with her before and on that occasion she was fine with me, however since then everybody keeps telling what a crazy one she is.

As the British trash newspapers often say after getting in to deep with a hooker "we made our excuses and left" firmly applies with me on this occasion and I was out of Linda Bar and back to the relative safety of Jenny Star Bar.

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ May 12 2006,11:53) Oh I had the misfortune to run into Bom the other night - she is now at Linda bar on Walking Street.     Unfortunately I have been with her before and on that occasion she was fine with me, however since then everybody keeps telling what a crazy one she is.  
                              Thank you for the warning.
                              I'll walk on the other side of the street when passing Linda Bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X