X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys in Pattaya

Hey I'm really pleased to have rejoined Asian-TS after a gap of a couple of months, particularly having seen the January girls, who work in Pattaya. I'm going there in March for a few weeks and will hope to make the their acquaintance. I was particularly struck by Dow - I love her in that little back g-string !.

Hey there and welcome back ! Pattaya is a great place and Dow is fantastic. You have good taste obviously ! Listen while you're down there call in on my old buddy Tim who owns Sally's Bar in Jomtein Beach Soi 4 opposite the Thani Dusit hotel. He'll take really good care of you, he knows everyone in pattaya and his bar has some good lookers too. You couldn't find a better place to chill out in the early evening.

Good luck,

Bricktop

Comment

hey there.......i just got Dow's number from a mutual friend; 09-053-3373

great kid from Laos....only 19.......speaks good english....DO call her; she's fun!

Jon

Comment

Hows this great kid on keeping it up Jon???

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Hello everyone just signed up for another 2 months here, I will be in Pattaya in feb..can anyone tell me where is the best place to meet these gorgeous LB'S besides walking street? Thanks for all of your info keep it cuming......

Comment

Mike
            Ever tried the Penthouse Hotel out, its on soi 2 pattayaland, guest friendly and right in the heart of pattaya.

Bali_ken

Comment

mike......you have a few options......one is the Mr 99 shrimp bar on beach road and soi 7; Nun and arty and about 10 other ladyboys worth there nightly and they look great in their hawaiian dresses. also the jenny star is still happening; about 15-25 per night and some are very hot; think Casanova south. I walked by there last night and it was cruising. Limmatquoi on soi diamond has some new talent; we had dinner across the street from there tonight and there were 6 ot 7 faces i had never seen before and some looked damned cute [for a change LOL].

i also like Hi-Boss on soi 6, also called soi yodsak. last time i was there in december i went in at 6PM and took to very young ones upstairs for a short time at 500B each plus 200 each for the bar; great deal. there are always 6 or 7 in there plus 6 or 7 ladies.

Tony's disco on walking street is very good thursday through saturday between about midnight and 3AM. always about 15 in there looking for business. also, the street between there and soi diamond always has about 50 ladyboys hanging out at 3 when tonys and jenny star and linda bar all close.

i am in pattaya now to conduct business and to spend my time with just one particular ladyboy, but just by walking around and keeping my eyes open i can see this place is still happening. I was here in december also and believe me, there are at least 200 eligable ladyboys here. oh ya.....sunee plaza behind the VC hotel has 5 or 6 gay bars which employ very young ladyboys; if you like them small, skinny and with no tits, that's the place to be.

jon

Comment

jon

I enjoyed your report on Pattaya as I will be there in March. I spend a few days in Bkk but find Pty more to my taste and the prices are lower.
                Yes Jenny Star Bar is the place to be with a good selection of "Casanova" girls (tits & hard cocks), but by contrast I must check out Sunee Plaza. I think I know where that is - just off second road near Soi Pattayaland ?. Any particular bar that you recommend ?. Not sure about going into a gay bar with Ladyboys.

Comment

Working...
                X