Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So more than 6 years later I make my triumphant return to Stringfellows in September 2013.
    I went to Stringfellows fairly early and there lots of girls and few customers, so i was getting a lot of attention.
    Not many of the girls were striking my fancy that I could see but there seemed to be new ones showing up from no where.
    I sat with a couple and had few beers then Da came in wearing some red panties. I will say she is not the most beautiful LB i have been with but she had a nice demeanor. What got me is she kept saying she would take care real good in that issan accent. This always gets me because the ones that say it and mean it you can tell in their voice, so i thought i would give her a go. Eventually I bar fined Da and we went back to my condo. Turns out she took care real good. We were very compatible sexually so i ended up staying with her several days. She got into a fight with my buddy which pissed me off, otherwise I may have considered seeing her again. Don't think she works at Stringfellows anymore.

stringfellows.jpg
    da1.jpg
    da2.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X