X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked Girls in Pattaya? NO WAY!

Jomtien bar offering naked pool is closed down by Pattaya Police.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Soopashat from Pattaya Police Station received information of a bar inside the Jomtien Complex which was offering foreigners a chance to play pool with naked women for 200 Baht per game. This is clearly against the law and it was decided to conduct an undercover operation on Wednesday Night using a foreign man brought in from outside of Pattaya who was fitted with a camera and paid the 200 Baht to an employee of the bar who proceeded to remove her clothing and the game began. These pictures come from the camera itself which provided the Police with enough evidence to conduct an immediate raid on the Las Vegas Bar and Restaurant. As the cameras entered the establishment, the naked woman was detained. Khun Janya aged 30, the Manager of the bar was arrested and licenses for the bar and restaurant were checked and were found to be in order. The naked pool player, manager and owner of the bar were all taken to Pattaya Police Station and charged under public obscenity laws. A report of the case has been sent to the Governor of Chonburi who will now decide if the evening€™s events warrant a temporary or permanent closure of the establishment.
    Attached Files

That will be more fun with a LB....I don't think Nancy needs a cue...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Nude girls playing pool? What will they think of next?

You would certainly have difficulty deciding whether to go for the pink or for the brown.

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

Comment

Snookered on the Pink, take the Brown.

Comment

You know if I was sitting in that bar, I would of got up and left. You know somethings are not going to be accepted by the Pattaya Police. I would wager Baht 1,000 that a call was put in by a rival pub! Great story Bam and it's the kind of infomation that our "newbies" need to learn. Nice to know it's still a "common sense" world

incher

Comment

You would certainly have difficulty deciding whether to go for the pink or for the brown.

Comment

Damn !!!! That used to be one of my favourite "afternoon bars".

The girls (GGs) would wear a small halter top and a tight short skirt .............. and nothing else.

I would often play pool there with three naked girls.

Comment

Working...
              X