X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBs in Pattaya

i only saw stunners on walking st. but i am sure there must be other areas to find the sexy lbs, could you point me in the direction of some good ones

Soi 6, Hi Boss bar, that's should be right up your alley.

Comment

and even less public is the backdoor of Hi Boss on Soi 6/1.

Comment

Stringfellows 13/1

DeeDee Bar Soi 8 (closer to 2nd road)

Kitten Club - ground floor Penthouse Hotel - has a couple, but cute
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Apr. 09 2006,02:16) Kitten Club - ground floor Penthouse Hotel - has a couple, but cute
          Yeah Snick and I did check them out and they were cute but we here only for a beer.... Hi Boss was our next and last stop for that night.

Comment

Sexy LBs? Pattaya? Do they even exist (aside from a handful of snotty ones at JSB)? Sorry - I'm just jaded from my visits to this god-forsaken place. I'm going to burn it down one of these days, just you watch!

Anyways, Hi-Boss, Stringfellows, and Kitten Club are all decent bets. I personally found the quality to be lacking at all 3 places, but I did run into 2 girls from Kitten Club that were cute (took one back for a night of raunchiness) and I know for a fact that on my last trip they had 5 other ones working but I didn't see them this time.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Apr. 18 2006,05:45) Sexy LBs? Pattaya? Do they even exist (aside from a handful of snotty ones at JSB)? Sorry - I'm just jaded from my visits to this god-forsaken place. I'm going to burn it down one of these days, just you watch!  

Anyways, Hi-Boss, Stringfellows, and Kitten Club are all decent bets. I personally found the quality to be lacking at all 3 places, but I did run into 2 girls from Kitten Club that were cute (took one back for a night of raunchiness) and I know for a fact that on my last trip they had 5 other ones working but I didn't see them this time.
              did you really went to pattaya?

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Apr. 18 2006,03:45) Sexy LBs? Pattaya? Do they even exist (aside from a handful of snotty ones at JSB)? Sorry - I'm just jaded from my visits to this god-forsaken place. I'm going to burn it down one of these days, just you watch!  
                Sexy?? nooooo
                Attached Files
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Not for you DP...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Again not for you DP...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Billy and Costa should offer a tour....

kahuna
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 18 2006,19:02) Billy and Costa should offer a tour....

kahuna
                          That can be a good little earner ..

Comment

On my last visit to Pattaya I couldn't find any sexy LB's either. I think you Billy, Costass and Rob69 are just ultimate seekers!! for us mere mortals we prefer the ease of Nana!!!
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

try performance bar after 11pm..........i found a top girl there. i checked in at short notice to c&k hotel....not lb friendly at all......the girl i had took me to her apartment and was very helpful in many ways.....

Comment

Working...
                              X