Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pattaya requires a little more effort than Nana, but it can be so worth it.

Nothing better than finding a new hottie and then taking her to the beach the day after a full night.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(bigkev @ Apr. 20 2006,10:13) try performance bar after 11pm..........i found a top girl there. i checked in at short notice to c&k hotel....not lb friendly at all......the girl i had took me to her apartment and was very helpful in many ways.....
      Hi bigkev ..
      I missed that one.Where is the Performance bar ? Or maybe I know the bar but not the name......
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Performance bar is on walking street quite close to Soi Happy. I did notice a hottie in there one time but was already with 2 LB i did not want to be greedy.

Comment

Hi there 69Billy & Costassg I would like to book onto your tour please, I can never find any sexy LB's in Pattaya !!      

Come on guys, am I going to the same Pattaya, no sexy LB's, & only snotty ones in JSB, please. I think you all got off the bus at the wrong stop or our tastes are wildly different. The place is dripping with them. OK they might not be conveniently packaged at the "supermarket" aka NaNa, but they are there.

I will be there seeking them out in about 2 weeks, I 'll let you know if i don't get laid by a sexy LB.  I am even going to see if i can get stabbed on the beach road at about 0230-0330hrs last visit I trawled there, there were some stunners cabaret LB's i would say. But never took any just curious as always.

Keeping it up & seeking them out, for queen & country, with a little help from Pfizer.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Fantasia on Soi 15 (past Angelwitch), has a pussy show with LB backup dancers. Harder to meet the girls since they are performers, but I did meet two outside one night.

Soi 7: DeeDee bar is best, but other bars have LB too including Streamline and Joker bar

(ps. I incorrectly said DeeDee was on soi 8 before).

On walking street their is Jenny Star, past that walking south is Linda bar, and just past that is a place on the corner that also has some cuties.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

You learn something new every week, another place to checkout
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
              X