X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok police in pattaya tonight

When we entered Walking Street it looks like a press conference. Lots of Cops and TV crews with the big cameras. I guess it€™s news worthy when their raiding bars. LOL

My pussy showgirl was with me all day but had to go to her bar for her 10:00 pussy show. About a half-hour later she calls me to tell me she's not working tonight... police are around and the bar will hot have any pussy shows tonight. I told her where my mates and me were and she came down and partied with us. One of the bars we went to she points out a man that she knows€¦ he€™s a cop in the bar€¦ she knows him because he€™s arrested her before€¦. hahahah

The way it works here is the Pattaya Police really don't care about what goes on in the bars here... I wonder why? $$$

The Bangkok Police are the top of the Police command... when they enter Pattaya they take over command of the Pattaya Police and together they raid bars for illegal shows.

Yeah the Bangkok Police are like the UK Flying Squad (who operate out of Scotland Yard) and have the jurisdiction to operate over the country and not just the capital.
    They are supposed to be ''Untouchables'' but that is a load of bollocks because they only target those who do not pay them.

Comment

These raids are not targeted at foreigners. If you can see TV crews in attendance then it's a pretty sound deduction that this is a PR exercise.

With a possible election coming up it pays to score brownie points with the conservative party faithful, although even the most enthusiastic follower of poliltics in Thailand has to feel compelled to doubt the motives behind these so-called 'raids.'

Comment

I remember a similar raid a few years back with bangkok police and politicans coming down to pattaya to save our corrupt souls, only the pattaya chief of police got wind of it and performed his own sting operation catching several of the high ranking visitors in compromising positions in hotel rooms. Faced with the photographic evidence it was all hushed over and the vip,s returned to bangkok with there tails between there legs.  

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Mar. 01 2006,06:22)
          These raids are not targeted at foreigners. If you can see TV crews in attendance then it's a pretty sound deduction that this is a PR exercise.

With a possible election coming up it pays to score brownie points with the conservative party faithful, although even the most enthusiastic follower of poliltics in Thailand has to feel compelled to doubt the motives behind these so-called 'raids.'
          Had to laugh,

Herself went to visit a friend in Pattaya a couple of days ago. Not a ladyboy - she owns/runs a clothing stall in a night market there.

She took one of her ladyboy friends with her - someone known to JaiDee. Her ladyboy friend went off to use the toilet in the disco they were in during a night out.
          While her friend was away one of the most senior policemen in Thailand arrived in the bar and talked to her with the press and TV cameras in attendance. She's saved a copy of one of the papers to show me.

Did they know she was a ladyboy - I very much doubt it         That would have spoiled the PR exercise!

To borrow from Stogie I don't think that would have scored brownie points with the conservative party faithful  

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Ive been on Walking Street when one of these raids have been going on. They not only look for pussy shows but they, dive into the clubs switch all the lights on and piss test everyone in site Foreigners aswell...They also have these farangs that are volunteer police who grass up all the bars, the dealers blah blah blah
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
            X