• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya here i cum!

Just heading down now..........

I'm homesick!

Comment

of course you all know BAM keeps us posted on his exact movements because we are fucking jealous.

I'm sitting in my office sparking up my 10th ciggarette wishing I'm somewhere in LOS, with a stupid faraway look on my face. My secretary is looking at me in a funny way, and all I'm thinking is "sorry babe, no dick no fuck".

BAM, I sooooo wish I'm in your size 8 shoes right now.
      forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Its OK the longer I wait to go the better it will be when I get there!
        jeffreyscott

Comment

Yeah, I really hope that absence makes the heart grow fonder. If it's true, when I get back in May I will be over the moon. Only 66 days

MM

Comment

I have been back in England a week and that's long enough. Once the kebabs and cups of tea have been digested and I've said 'Hello!' to my family then it's time to come back to Thailand. Next time I'll just go for 5 days.

Comment

* * Stogie Bear

Waiting for you

You have been missed Thought of you on last Sunday; here in Calif. I had eggs and bangers for breakfast without the family

incher

Comment

Hey stogie,
                are you not enjoying the snow, ice, grey skies and high prices?
                Why not?? I am shocked!!
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Can you get some stuff for me?

Please soak Ex and Beam, photos and videos.....
                  Do not marry a Thai girl.
                  Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 22 2006,14:17)
                    I have been back in England a week and that's long enough. Once the kebabs and cups of tea have been digested and I've said 'Hello!' to my family then it's time to come back to Thailand. Next time I'll just go for 5 days.
                    Have you stocked up on the Branston Stogie?
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Well my first night in Pattaya was an absolute blast! Met a girl in a soi 13 bar that I had a mind-blowing experience with when I was shagging her. This girl was supernatural and could bend every bone in her body like she was made out of rubber. When I was fucking her she was doing things with her pussy around my cock I just can€™t explain. She was beautiful and willing to do anything I wanted. Turns out later she€™s the €œPussy Show€ girl and here the girl I fucked 20 minutes earlier is now on stage shooting darts out of her pussy popping balloons on the ceiling! Then she lit a stack of candles and is pouring hot wax all over her HOT 18 year old body. I€™m still trying to get her out of my head!

An hour later I ended up on walking street in the Beach Club bar and met another very hot chick€¦ Took her to another bar and later she ended up at my hotel for some fun. It€™s always amazing here to be surrounded by so many babes€¦. Pattaya really ROCKS!

I do have pics of both of them but will post later when I leave Pattaya€¦ and I€™m sure you know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      _3.JPG

Ladyboys are around...... heheheh
                      _1.JPG

An investigation of this Ladyboy phenomenon is underway shortly.
                      _2.JPG

Comment

Bam, you have lit my fire Love that one in yellow

incher

Comment

Does anyone else feel like they are there with Bam....keep it up Bam.

Comment

Originally posted by (jackc @ Feb. 22 2006,13:19)
                            BAM, I sooooo wish I'm in your size 8 shoes right now.
                            Bam only wears a size 8?? Man, I haven't fit into a size 8 shoe since the 5th grade.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 23 2006,06:23)
                              An investigation of this Ladyboy phenomenon is underway shortly.
                              Bam, I like the one in the white top and yellow shorts. Incher can have the one in all yellow.
                              Please get some info on where to find her. Maybe a name and phone # would be nice. Don't give it out to the forum. Just for only me ok??

Comment

Working...
                              X