X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy pattaya

Just returned from a quick Pattaya run and met Nancy. My god, she is HUGE! Talisha, Jessica and Mint have nothing on this girl. Very sweet girl also.

No pics sir??? The question on everyones lips now i feel is did u let her give u one???
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

No way was that thing going up my ass, I would have had to had it sewn back up. Nancy is only 18 and destined to be a star. I am just glad I met her before she gets the prima donna attitude as some of the girls do.

Comment

She told me she is already tired of working the bar, and if were up to her she'd have one boyfriend and move back to Khorat with her family. A lot of them say things like that though.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Well done, mate. I'm happy that your meeting with her worked out OK!

By the way - where did you find her?

SB

Comment

Addy bar 2 on just off Walking Street Soi 16. She was not there when I arrived but the mamasan called her and she showed up within a few minutes

Comment

Addy bar Walking St - Soi 16 - cant think where that is .
              I'm in Pattaya next month and will look for her. My type of fem boy but I could take that cock up me ! Like to suck it though.

Comment

Can she keep her wood? Looks like a huge cock she is packing.
                * LadyboyDolls.com
                * Third World Media
                * Black Ops Media

Comment

Solid as a rock for an hour

Comment

Talk with Nancy over one hour on addy2 bar, two days ago
                    For me a kind lovely and sweet girl, without star allures...
                    and of course a eye - catcher!!

Dieter
                    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Originally posted by (Masahiko @ Jan. 17 2006,12:28)
                      Solid as a rock for an hour
                      *gulp*
                      * LadyboyDolls.com
                      * Third World Media
                      * Black Ops Media

Comment

Hi all,

Does anyone have Nancy's phone number and is Addy Bar No 2 called something else

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Jan. 16 2006,08:40)
                          She told me she is already tired of working the bar, and if were up to her she'd have one boyfriend and move back to Khorat with her family. A lot of them say things like that though.
                          And I'm inclined to believe them. Who really has a dream to take it up the ass 3-4 times a night by complete strangers?
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I don't have the number but it is called Addy 2 bar.

Comment

I talked to Nancy on MSN the other day, she is now working freelance on the walking street...
                              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                              X