X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy massage in pattaya

Hi, for those interested there is a TTM place that has one ladyboy on staff, on South Pattaya road by soi 11. Place is called Anong massage. However the ladyboy, although pleasant, isn't much of a looker facewise, but has a pretty big dick that stays hard. The thai massage was good. There was no mention of extras, but at the end of the massage and upon my request she agreed....This info was valid as of a last week.

I also read on other sites that there are other massage joints  in pattaya that have ladyboys (although there was no mention of where..). In fact saw pics of one or two who were ok. Does anyone know exactly where some of these other places are located including the establishment name if possible?

Thanks!

Anyone have information on ladyboy massage in Pattaya?

Comment

Nice! Always looking - so far never found one - means a real classic Thai massage with some LB's among their staff.

Thanx for sharing,

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Comment

(zsw @ Nov. 17 2005,04:58) Hi, for those interested there is a TTM place that has one ladyboy on staff, on South Pattaya road by soi 11. Place is called Anong massage. However the ladyboy, although pleasant, isn't much of a looker facewise, but has a pretty big dick that stays hard. The thai massage was good. There was no mention of extras, but at the end of the massage and upon my request she agreed....This info was valid as of a last week.

I also read on other sites that there are other massage joints in pattaya that have ladyboys (although there was no mention of where..). In fact saw pics of one or two who were ok. Does anyone know exactly where some of these other places are located including the establishment name if possible?

Thanks!
          Before you get to Walking Street, coming from 2nd Road, there is a joint called Bamboo Massage that has several lbs working there. Not to be confused with the massage at the Bamboo Bar however.
          Prices are the usual B300 p.h for oil and 200 p.h for Thai.

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

Comment

(Malakor @ May 11 2006,19:39) Before you get to Walking Street, coming from 2nd Road, there is a joint called Bamboo Massage that has several lbs working there. Not to be confused with the massage at the Bamboo Bar however.
            Prices are the usual B300 p.h for oil and 200 p.h for Thai.
            That is on South Pattaya Road near the Bamboo Bar?

Comment

Yes, as you come up from the beach road end, it's on the right, next to the Kbank money changer. Sometimes they're sitting outside.......sometimes not.
              I was also told that there may be a few working at that massage joint at the bottom of soi 6, but I've never been in to confirm. Wouldn't surprise me given the nature of that street!

Comment

Thats the place
                Attached Files

Comment

Had 2 ladyboys overthere
                  Attached Files

Comment

That's 2 familiar faces! There is a 3rd but I've always been past at the wrong time. In the second pic, she asked me if I wanted a 'chuck wow' for B500; naturally I declined at that price. About 10mins later she said she would do it for free, so I guess raging hormones got the better of her! One thing I've found, it always helps to feign disinterest when dealing with sex workers. Make them work for it and I'm pretty sure the price will always drop.

It's always easy to sell a drink to a thirsty man!

Comment

(Malakor @ May 13 2006,12:27) wanted a 'chuck wow' for B500; naturally I declined at that price. About 10mins later she said she would do it for free,
                      "chuck wow" is what?
                      The second one is the better looking of the two. Did either one have a cock big enough to enjoy?
                      What do you think is the best time of the day to visit this massage parlour?

Comment

"chuck wow" is what?
                        wank, jerk-off ...

Comment

(JackG @ May 14 2006,22:33)
                          (Malakor @ May 13 2006,12:27) wanted a 'chuck wow' for B500; naturally I declined at that price. About 10mins later she said she would do it for free,
                          "chuck wow" is what?
                          The second one is the better looking of the two.  Did either one have a cock big enough to enjoy?
                          What do you think is the best time of the day to visit this massage parlour?
                          The best time to visit is when you have the best choice available, which is likely to be when it first opens, though I don't know when exactly. If you're going for the Thai massage deal, then definitely not after a large meal!

I think both were about average in 'size'.

Comment

Thanks for the information.

Comment

Working...
                            X