X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These pattaya girls are now dickless

Heard about Tam recently from my old friend Nun.....this news will break a lot of guys' hearts.
    Attached Files

Saw Natalee recently at the Miss International Queen contest in Pattaya.......looked outstanding.....cut about 8 months ago.
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Hey JD
        We doin a santa thing with one of the girls this year,,little red mini skirt with throbber poking up.. and cap to go with it..

About these girls (Lb's) getting there peckers chopped off,,
        Who really gives a fuck, from what I saw in Pattaya last month theres more than enough cock to go around and more coming into puberty every year.
        I know you dont like what kaos has to offer but go down there one night and check this little thing out,,she's 19,,and Im sure you will have her on the site within the next year or so,,a face like an angel and perfect body,,all she needs is a good set of tits,,which will come in time..
        I think some of the guys would love to see this girl up here sooner than later..

All the best for the new year P
        See you in april/may,,coming up for the long haul.

Bali_Ken

Comment

Hey Ken, You talkin bout Ot?

Comment

Yeah PD,,I am fucking useless with names,,esp one night thai stands,
            Thats got to be her ,,

Bali_Ken

Comment

JD comes just in time for Christmas and he's bearing good news!!!

Welcome back JD! My new favorite poster. Except a girl went 8 months since getting the chop and we only now hear about it? Ahh, you've been holding out.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Oh not Natalie,

I have always loved her body. Darn! This is too much. Almost all the girls we grow to love are missing their penises now.
                Love life to its fullest.

Comment

No! No! Now thats a dam shame

Comment

Natalee is one of the biggest shockers. She always struck me as more of a Casanova shemale type, rather than the typical naturally feminine petite KC3 types that are more likely to get SRS. Her mind must have been messed up from too much extasy or something.
                    Tam was said to have a regular Thai boyfriend and one would wonder if he had much if any influence. Too bad, she had a nice tool and seemed like a real nice person.

Comment

Since I discovered Tam in the archives I considered her to be one of the cutest models on the site. There are certain models who's names come up all the time. ie people describing them as the stars of the site. I was surprised that Tam's name did not feature largely.

Are there (or were there considering her lack of dick) any fans out there?

cheers

WT

Comment

hi to all of you and happy new year.My avatar girl Noi how works in Jenny's also made the big step,how pitty.I realise more and more girls want to do it,....Whats going on ??

Comment

Originally posted by
                          .I realise more and more girls want to do it,....Whats going on ??
                          As long as more and more uncut girls keep coming into town at the same time, who cares
                          Mister Arse

Comment

Yes you are right Stewart, but my problem is that I felt in love with that girl and after you build some trust ,you have to start it all again.I am tomorrow in Bkk and I will meet one lb I met by MSN (match) I hope she will be a little bit different

Comment

Tam was a real beauty and Natalee the most classy girl of all those LB's here. What a loss.... and I'm pretty sure it's like Lefty said, Thai bf's and XTC have sometimes the same effect to a puzzled mind....

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X