Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Bumblebee @ Dec. 18 2010,17:56)
    (Ninewives @ Dec. 18 2010,13:46)
    (Bumblebee @ Dec. 07 2010,20:46) Looking good EyeMahk and nice to see this thread bumped, to bring back some memories.  Would be nice to be strolling along Coconut Boulevard with you right now instead of freezing my cojones off in reality.     You can't get much further from Pattaya than here.  Slightly different sunset for sure.
    Looks cold BB - but great shots  
    Thanks Ninewives.  Numb fingers those days, could be put to better use in Patts for sure.  Have a great Xmas mate, was a pleasure to hang out with you back in March.  
    Thanks BB. I will be going back for 2 weeks in April. I will send you an email with a proposition

Comment

•  Sure wish this thread would come back to life one of these days . . .  

Hope, hope . . .

Comment

•     Yes! farangbah!

And someone needs to start this type of thread in BKK. All those LB's hanging around NEP and on Soi 4 and on Suk street bars after 2am between Soi 3 and Soi 11 need to be photographed, organized, and tasted!

Who is up for the task?

I did just get motivated to head to Patts next weekend. Maybe even look for a bar to buy... Any ideas?

Comment

• (simon_125 @ Nov. 14 2007,19:49) Bem looks great with the new tits......Socrates been getting his hand in his pocket  
          Unfortunately, she's now got about 15 extra kilos. Mini-blimp.
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• 15 kilos?? OUCH !!
            TEXASMAC

Comment

• Originally posted by Foggy View Post
              Her right name is Dada...

Shes a fun girl whos always happy and smiling. As mentioned before shes flat chested but posesses lovely legs and has a lovely sized working tool thats all shaved... phew gettin myself at it now...

Oh la la bar in soi 3 is about 100 metres down on the left side from 2nd road. Its right next door to the Welcome Inn..

Have a safe trip my friend...
              Oh my god she is beautiful

Comment

Working...
              X