Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So as we shut down Kathoeys R US with Dave from King's bar leading the way, we have picked up a new friend.
    It is Amy who is very famous from her website and video appearances.

She is post-op now and is travelling and still modelling.
    Amy stressed she wants all young men with very big cocks to contact her.

We stop at the revolving bar outside and have a drink on Dave.
    Then we are off down walking street to Marine Disco.

Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
      So we went to check out the newer ladyboy bar in Pattaya which is Katoeys Are Us on Soi Diamond which is in about the middle of walking street, turn where you see Club Diamond and it is just past the rotating bars.

The club is classic Gogo style but a little bigger than average and the selection of ladyboys is fantastic one of the best line ups I have seen in Pattaya gogos.
      We had a great time the staff and mammesan are low pressure and there doesn't seem to be any or many high pressure waitresses. The ladyboys all seem friendly and easy going. Really had a good time here, here some pics we got. Look forward to more.
      Stunners, lovely babes, i would not be able to resist them for sure

Comment

Ok I think I started to loose some memory banks along the nite about here . I do recall all the photos outside Katoeys R Us but after that the disco is a flashing memory and in the morning I rember trying to recall where all my pocket possessions were ... ( passport and Wallet etc )...I located them all after a confused search and had a beer to relax. Heineken . Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
          Ok I think I started to loose some memory banks along the nite about here . I do recall all the photos outside Katoeys R Us but after that the disco is a flashing memory and in the morning I rember trying to recall where all my pocket possessions were ... ( passport and Wallet etc )...I located them all after a confused search and had a beer to relax. Heineken . Thanks!
          You were having fun buddy, I know that.
          It was also Laylas birthday.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I noticed they are having Battle of the Bars 3
            North vs South Pattaya.
            TJs Music Bar vs Katoeys are Us - August 18

image_83230.jpg
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Will have to miss it. I come in late October. Can't you do this in mid-November or every quarter? Also let us all bring in our cameras and take lotsa photos. Had a "NO PHOTO" policy the last time I was there.

Comment

looks like FUN!
                http://www.nikkiladyboys.com
                http://www.latinatranny.net
                SheLesbianPOV

Comment

Originally posted by rockheart View Post
                  so as we shut down kathoeys r us with dave from king's bar leading the way, we have picked up a new friend.
                  It is amy who is very famous from her website and video appearances.

She is post-op now and is travelling and still modelling.
                  Amy stressed she wants all young men with very big cocks to contact her.

We stop at the revolving bar outside and have a drink on dave.
                  Then we are off down walking street to marine disco.

amy!!!!!!
                  http://www.nikkiladyboys.com
                  http://www.latinatranny.net
                  SheLesbianPOV

Comment

Nice bar but too smokey for me. It's a closed bar and not well ventilated. I could only handle it for one drink. Nice line up though.

Comment

Originally posted by nowayjose View Post
                      Nice bar but too smokey for me. It's a closed bar and not well ventilated. I could only handle it for one drink. Nice line up though.
                      I haven't been back since they yelled at me for taking pictures.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Are there any LB without fake tits?? I dislike the fake tits.

Comment

Yes there are .

Comment

Usually the ladyboys with no tits are on waitress duty.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                            X