Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJs seems to be going from strength to strength.

The owner, Em, celebrated her official birthday in style on 29th Feb so she is only 15 years old...555

Great turn out not just of LB devotees but lots of other people.
    Only managed 1 photo of some of the line up.

The shows were fantastic and just seem to get better each time.
    Friendly, low pressure entertaining venue.75928.jpg

Comment

Great lineup at TJ's must go across town sometime!!

Comment

They are all the same height too.
        I like uniformity....
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Here is a video from my last visit.

Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hey Em, what happened to Rudy ? When did you change from a GG bar to a ladyboy bar ? How did that happen when your clientele was largely the local Naglua older straight German community. What happened to your loyal pool player team of Ben, John, Robin etc. What happened to Guy and her sister ?

Comment

Originally posted by malibu515 View Post
              Hey Em, what happened to Rudy ? When did you change from a GG bar to a ladyboy bar ? How did that happen when your clientele was largely the local Naglua older straight German community. What happened to your loyal pool player team of Ben, John, Robin etc. What happened to Guy and her sister ?
              I think there has been ladyboys at TJ's for a long time. There is still many girls there but also ladyboys.
              There is more ladyboys on nights and parties that featured that but ladyboy Jenny has been a fixture there for a decade or so.
              I've seen some "straight" Europeans being tempted by the Kathoey pleasures there in the past many times...
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

I think there has been ladyboys at TJ's for a long time. There is still many girls there but also ladyboys.
                There is more ladyboys on nights and parties that featured that but ladyboy Jenny has been a fixture there for a decade or so.
                I've seen some "straight" Europeans being tempted by the Kathoey pleasures there in the past many times...
                I contacted my buddy who used to play pool for TJs. He left Thailand in 2016. He said in the nine years he played for TJs, there were no ladyboys, only GGs. I saw this for myself. In fact I went bat shit crazy for Guy's sister, Nung, behind the bar in 2014. No there were no ladyboys. Em was married to Rudy, an german guy five years her junior. I went to Em's 50th birthday then. I remember one guy was holding hands with a ladyboy, and he was talking about their upcoming marriage. That was the closest I ever saw the ladyboy scene at this bar.

Comment

I contacted my buddy who used to play pool for TJs. He left Thailand in 2016. He said in the nine years he played for TJs, there were no ladyboys, only GGs. I saw this for myself. In fact I went bat shit crazy for Guy's sister, Nung, behind the bar in 2014. No there were no ladyboys. Em was married to Rudy, an german guy five years her junior. I went to Em's 50th birthday then. I remember one guy was holding hands with a ladyboy, and he was talking about their upcoming marriage. That was the closest I ever saw the ladyboy scene at this bar.
                  My first time at TJ's was in 2013. It was not so busy when I went there but the bartender was a lovely ladyboy and there were a couple others around.
                  Given there is a large staff of girls there also and sometimes it is hard to tell.

TJ's has entered a team in the Ladyboy Water Volleyball Tourny nearly every year since 2012 when it started.

We went there in 2018 for a volleyball pre party where I witnessed a European guy come in with a lady but was gawking at the ladyboys so much he got in trouble.

IMG_47221-e1443458992589.jpg
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Gawk like a man !

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

My first time at TJ's was in 2013. It was not so busy when I went there but the bartender was a lovely ladyboy and there were a couple others around.
                      Given there is a large staff of girls there also and sometimes it is hard to tell.

TJ's has entered a team in the Ladyboy Water Volleyball Tourny nearly every year since 2012 when it started.

We went there in 2018 for a volleyball pre party where I witnessed a European guy come in with a lady but was gawking at the ladyboys so much he got in trouble.

IMG_47221-e1443458992589.jpg
                      Proving I live in a Alternative Universe ! Reference "The Parallel " Episode 113 of the Twilight Zone

Comment

Proving I live in a Alternative Universe ! Reference "The Parallel " Episode 113 of the Twilight Zone
                        TJ's has always been the most low key ladyboy bar in Pattaya.
                        To most it just appears to be an average restaurant and bar catering to Europeans.
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I thought TJ's always had ladyboys!
                          ASIANTS.COM
                          ASIAN TS TWITTER

Comment

fantastic thread!
                            http://www.nikkiladyboys.com
                            http://www.latinatranny.net
                            SheLesbianPOV

Comment

Working...