First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockheart
    replied
    Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
    Here is a visiting ex star of LaBamba...stumbled across her photos from a visit to New Bar elswhere.... Some may recognize View. ... Crag knows her intimately 😜 Good person . Sexy bod. Last i saw her was 2015 ...she still looks great i would say.
    Yeah she still looks good as always. Not sure if she quit the bar completely before but may have now.

Leave a comment:

• rxpharm
    replied
    Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
    Here is a visiting ex star of LaBamba...stumbled across her photos from a visit to New Bar elswhere.... Some may recognize View. ... Crag knows her intimately 😜 Good person . Sexy bod. Last i saw her was 2015 ...she still looks great i would say.
    Thanks for the update - View still looks good! I remember that she left the p4p scene to raise cows - hopefully that has been successful!

Leave a comment:

• flamingofarmer
    replied
    Here's her pic from Crags trip report in 2015. Aged very nicely! Still young really... not quite 30 i would guess
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• flamingofarmer
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    We went there a couple weeks ago and it hadn't changed one bit.
    There was a was a few ladyboys and some seemed the same too.
    The Bare Bone strategy seems to have kept them in business many many years.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• outlander5
    replied
    yeah soi 13/1 is like an ally same as soi 13 where i stayed!! both are one way toward the beach!! lita's bar looks ok ill make a point of having a couple there next time!!

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    Originally posted by outlander5 View Post
    I saw Lita's bar on soi 13/2 didn't see la Bambi because it must be on soi 13/1
    Yes according to my report La Bamba Bar is on Soi 13/1
    We were walking around Soi 13-1 looking for Stringfellows, it had been years since I had been there and my friend FF had never been. We couldn't seem to find it but

In November went to Lita Bar and I was thinking it was on the same Soi as La Bamba, but it is not.
    Now that I think about it, Soi 13/2 seems alot wider too.

Still, La Bamba is very hard to notice.
    You can walk by it a few time before noticing it is a bar.
    It is almost like an anti ladyboy bar.
    Low pressure, No Atmosphere and they encourage you not to hang around.

Leave a comment:

• outlander5
    replied
    Or it's hard to see mind you I did look a few times

Leave a comment:

• outlander5
    replied
    I saw Lita's bar on soi 13/2 didn't see la Bambi because it must be on soi 13/1

Leave a comment:

• expat67
    replied
    Originally posted by CRAG View Post

La Bamba is on the same side of the street as Lita Bar a few doors down towards the beach.
    I think La Bamba opens fairly early but it is hard to see.
    The sign is not easy to see and the place really looks like a deserted storefront.
    If there is not some ladyboys standing out front you might just miss it.
    They have almost no furniture and the place is really bare.

They say no one at La Bamba will bother you unless you ask them to join you.
    LaBamba, The House and Lita's: At least one of these bars must have moved since I was there in Dec. 2016. When was there, Lita's was on Soi 13/2 Beach Road and LaBanba and The House were on Soi 13/1 Beach Road.

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    Originally posted by outlander5 View Post
    from my trip in april i couldn't find la bamba bar probably because it didn't have a sign but lita bar had 4 ladyboys working but no customers i guess la bamba bar is directly across street and opens late cause at 7pm not much going on !! i went to the ladyboy bar across from climax bar all be it with a lady boy date to see her friend and i wasn't impressed with the talent there either even climax bar is fallen far from my last visit !! did see easyguys ladyboy from video there last summer as she stood out but don't think she was working there as i only saw her once out of at least 5 nights drinking at climax must say the talent was better last summer !! everything was slow before songkran then all hell breaks loose think ill leave before songkran festival next year the water blasting gets old quick
    La Bamba is on the same side of the street as Lita Bar a few doors down towards the beach.
    I think La Bamba opens fairly early but it is hard to see.
    The sign is not easy to see and the place really looks like a deserted storefront.
    If there is not some ladyboys standing out front you might just miss it.
    They have almost no furniture and the place is really bare.

They say no one at La Bamba will bother you unless you ask them to join you.

Leave a comment:

• outlander5
    replied
    from my trip in april i couldn't find la bamba bar probably because it didn't have a sign but lita bar had 4 ladyboys working but no customers i guess la bamba bar is directly across street and opens late cause at 7pm not much going on !! i went to the ladyboy bar across from climax bar all be it with a lady boy date to see her friend and i wasn't impressed with the talent there either even climax bar is fallen far from my last visit !! did see easyguys ladyboy from video there last summer as she stood out but don't think she was working there as i only saw her once out of at least 5 nights drinking at climax must say the talent was better last summer !! everything was slow before songkran then all hell breaks loose think ill leave before songkran festival next year the water blasting gets old quick

Leave a comment:

• outlander5
    replied
    Thanks Crag seems like ill be paying a visit great info!!! also like your threads on taking your ladyboy to koh chang which ill be doing also!! stay tuned!!

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    The new Lita Bar is now located on the same block
    I was expecting to find Lita Bar on Soi Blowjob still, as we were headed to a party there on Oct 31. However as we were cutting down Soi 31-2 my associate said,

Also across the street some ladyboys hang around "The House"

Leave a comment:

• outlander5
    replied
    Thanks!! i fly tomorrow staying at the dynasty inn then off to koh chang with my ladyboy friend for 6 days then back to pattaya on the 11th when she is going home and i have pattaya to myself till the 16th!! La bamba is close to where I'm staying so i will check it out and give a report back!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X