X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girish View Post

would give anything to get the centre one : https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...etch?id=924624

is she available ?
    The one in the centre is Paeng. Her and Scott split some time back but she now has a new boyfriend...it least she did last I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by soju View Post

The one in the centre is Paeng. Her and Scott split some time back but she now has a new boyfriend...it least she did last I heard.
      Oh i thought they were still together but those pics are almost a year ago now.
      Maybe the bar moving back to Action Street is related to this.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by girish View Post
        That is Cindy in the red dress that works at Charades in Bangkok, she always comes down for the volleyball parties.
        I have been with her once in the past but as I mentioned, my Girlfriend took all these pictures.

The second girl is Sophie from Bangkok, as mentioned before.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag View Post

Yeah it might be related.
          The photos your girlfriend took are excellent BTW.
          That said, I always preferred the Action Street Sensations location and can't wait to visit.
          However, I won't be in town till January

Comment

I suspect I will make it to Action Street next month around the volleyball.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I envy you...and for those of us who must wait; don't forget your camera

Comment

Originally posted by CragR View Post

That is Cindy in the red dress that works at Charades in Bangkok, she always comes down for the volleyball parties.
                I have been with her once in the past but as I mentioned, my Girlfriend took all these pictures.

The second girl is Sophie from Bangkok, as mentioned before.
                Sorry for the late response. there were problems in family but now all is well

Comment

Originally posted by CragR View Post

thank you and sorry for the late response.

Comment

As Sensations returned to Action street, the beautiful bar Scot built is a golf center last I visited in 2018.

Comment

it makes you want to go on vacation😀

Comment

Working...
                      X