Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would not catch me doing anal sex giving or receiving without condom in Pattaya/Thailand everywhere with Ladyboy. I just think of all the times they have grabbed my equipment and gone to pull it into them without even asking/thinking about it. If they are on drugs or pissed they are even less fussed.

Admittedly my mongering is a bit like trench warfare compared to many of you, seeking out pleasures in remote places, but the amount of genital warts and stuff I have seen on some lovely looking ladyboys has made me very cautious.

In addition there is drug resistant forms of Gonorrhea and Syphilis coming to light and you are basically contributing to this by taking the drugs when you don't need them.
    These antibiotics also kill most of the good bacteria in your system, leaving you open to other infections and complications that may be stopped by the good strains in your system. If you kill the good bacteria in your gut you could suffer from diarrhea, indigestion or upset stomach your entire trip.

Points from CRAG above very relevant.

hep B, I have probably caught it at some stage and my immune system has dealt to it. Drs inform me I have natural immunity. HPV its an insidious thing, many get it and get over it, but those men who don't have a ticking time bomb that takes 20 years to manifest. I recently had a friend tie from HPV related throat cancer, which has seen a 65 percent rise in recent years.

Herpes, the idea that 80 percent of the population has it, is scary. I don't and don't want it because like all these things it does weaken the body and immune system.

Comment

Originally posted by WinniePooh View Post
      You would not catch me doing anal sex giving or receiving without condom in Pattaya/Thailand everywhere with Ladyboy. I just think of all the times they have grabbed my equipment and gone to pull it into them without even asking/thinking about it. If they are on drugs or pissed they are even less fussed.

Admittedly my mongering is a bit like trench warfare compared to many of you, seeking out pleasures in remote places, but the amount of genital warts and stuff I have seen on some lovely looking ladyboys has made me very cautious.

In addition there is drug resistant forms of Gonorrhea and Syphilis coming to light and you are basically contributing to this by taking the drugs when you don't need them.
      These antibiotics also kill most of the good bacteria in your system, leaving you open to other infections and complications that may be stopped by the good strains in your system. If you kill the good bacteria in your gut you could suffer from diarrhea, indigestion or upset stomach your entire trip.

Points from CRAG above very relevant.

hep B, I have probably caught it at some stage and my immune system has dealt to it. Drs inform me I have natural immunity. HPV its an insidious thing, many get it and get over it, but those men who don't have a ticking time bomb that takes 20 years to manifest. I recently had a friend tie from HPV related throat cancer, which has seen a 65 percent rise in recent years.

Herpes, the idea that 80 percent of the population has it, is scary. I don't and don't want it because like all these things it does weaken the body and immune system.
      All very good points; I concur with your statements. Testing won't uncover all STIs or STDs. To each their own, but seems to me the risk/reward benefit is shadowed by the distress any "dose" will give you; physically and emotionally.. my thinking is; I can bet that someone "came" along, long before I did, and may have left a gift that keeps on giving out of the generosity of ignorant bliss.

Comment

Oh and one other thing i may have mentioned before... tossing a LBs salad can also get you a sexy STI ... as much fun as it is, it can ruin a vacation with gastrointestinal discomfort to say the least.

List of oral-fecal transmitted disease possible from analingus lifted from wiki...

BacteriaVirusesProtozoansHelminthsAnother recent study suggests a correlation between oral sex and throat cancer. It is believed that this is due to the transmission of HPV because this virus has been implicated in most cervical cancers. The study concludes that people who had one to five oral-sex partners in their lifetime had approximately a doubled risk of throat cancer compared with those who never engaged in this activity. Those with more than five oral-sex partners had a 250% increased risk compared with those who never engaged in this activity.[15]

HPV mentioned above is a weird one.
        Its estimated that it infects almost everyone who has sex and was not vaccinated ( howevere, not all HPV strains are targeted by the vaccine) No test for men really other than an anal swab and there is no treatment. HPV can lead to cancers and warts.

Intresting shit!

Last edited by flamingofarmer; 09-19-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

I should also say I have never caught a flu or a cold in Thailand. 2016 I was sick; it was from risky sex and I was treated and cured. That said, I have be tested/cleared (regularly when active) for STDs and sti's including hiv and hepatitis. If one hasn't been tested lately, its good to have peace of mind as some things can be latent infections...

Symptoms of a "flu" are identical to the symptoms of many of the maladies I mentioned in my prev post. Most of the diseases will be handled by the body's immune system, however, they will make you sick, tired , shitty, and dehydrated...like a flu.
          Worthy of mentioning too that oral-fecal transmissions are not limited to anilingus; food service is also an noteable cause.

Comment

One of my memorable experiences in a provincial town in the central region, I was about to bang a ladyboy in the grounds of an old school. She was working the riverfront on her motorcycle. Spread her legs and right by her hole was a large deposit of Cum from the last person she had serviced. The idea of sex suddenly became less appealing

Comment

Thats a great story!
              I feel your pain on that one.
              wtf...

Comment

flamingofarmer you can add all kind of STDs too.
                HPV is somehow opposite to HIV : it's ot very dangerous for males (unless risks of cancer are demonstrated) but it is very dangerous for women. Someone can get it and transmit it to his girlfriend / wife and she is likely to become sterile. It's a very volatile virus. It can be caught even using condoms. The main symptoms are warts around the penis or the peri-anal area.

Comment

HPV can be very dangerous for men who receive anal sex or perform oral sex.
                  Having an HPV outbreak in your throat or colon can lead to serious cancer, even if you are not prone to cancer.
                  It may also take many many years for HPV to cause this so it may not be apparent.
                  Penile cancer is also possible.

Actor Micheal Douglas said he got throat cancer from HPV contract during oral sex.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...%20%E2%80%9CNo.

Later he said it was tongue cancer.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
                    Oh and one other thing i may have mentioned before... tossing a LBs salad can also get you a sexy STI ... as much fun as it is, it can ruin a vacation with gastrointestinal discomfort to say the least.

List of oral-fecal transmitted disease possible from analingus lifted from wiki...

BacteriaVirusesProtozoansHelminthsAnother recent study suggests a correlation between oral sex and throat cancer. It is believed that this is due to the transmission of HPV because this virus has been implicated in most cervical cancers. The study concludes that people who had one to five oral-sex partners in their lifetime had approximately a doubled risk of throat cancer compared with those who never engaged in this activity. Those with more than five oral-sex partners had a 250% increased risk compared with those who never engaged in this activity.[15]

HPV mentioned above is a weird one.
                    Its estimated that it infects almost everyone who has sex and was not vaccinated ( howevere, not all HPV strains are targeted by the vaccine) No test for men really other than an anal swab and there is no treatment. HPV can lead to cancers and warts.

Intresting shit!
                    Add car accidents to this list and it boggles my mind that everyone is freaking out about COVID-19 so much.

They act like COVID is the only risk to humans.

Thailand can open up but don't worry about protecting from all these other things.
                    But you must be protected from COVID AT ALL COSTS.
                    Catch anything else you want and we don't care, JUST DON'T CATCH COVID.

OMG.

maxresdefault.jpg
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Lol. Just talking about eating ass. Covid shmovid.

Comment

I had a non smoking doctor friend of mine die of throat cancer after he lost part of his throat years before and though it was licked ( no pun intended) A distant cousin beat throat cancer and is doing well pursuing his music career again..... i never knew about HOV untill a few years ago. Seems that it should be discussed with teenagers as a method of prevention... vaccine would be beneficial pre- sexually active..

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
                          Lol. Just talking about eating ass. Covid shmovid.
                          I'd rather get covid than eat ass....
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gdizzle1234 View Post
                            Hi guys, been pattaya twice, do a ny one risk fucking without a condom with ladyboys, I've shagged loads but only ever with a condom, I've never asked without anyone done?how much extra they charge, anyone know ladyboys who will do it? Ect ect
                            All does this but you just need to pay extra

Comment

They'll charge whatever you will pay... but you may pay long after you get home too, if you get my drift.

Comment

Working...
                              X