X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBsessions Closed

I was looking on the Pattaya Penthouse website and there no mention of the two bars in the menu drop downs ... but buried in the text is this note:

News Flash €” Adjacent Nightclubs
    The adjacent night clubs are closed for renovation.

News flash... LOL. In case anyone missed the news, there you are.

It's been closed for a while now, so it doesn't look good they will reopen. Thanks for the update flamingfarmer!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I remember hearing about renovations as long as 3 years ago.
      Are you sure the penthouse hotel is actually still open?
      It probably needs renos too......

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Was there last December. So shocked it was closed. Penthouse Hotel seemed to be open as there were girls at the front desk. That was one damned good bar. Lots of chicks and almost no customers. Nice curtained dark lap dance rooms you can use for short time anythings. Just need to bring a clothespin to hold the curtains together. Hooboy, Pattaya is going downhill. Not as fun as it was a few years ago. So few kids on Beachwalk socializing and having fun standing around all night. A lot of bars are here this year and gone the next one.

Comment

The hotel appears open but is is run down and lots of bedbug complaints . The whole place needs a new everything. Problem is the staff will or is hardened to complaints by dissatisfied customers so eventaully it's done. I would guess that most people don't come back to the hotel after staying there once

Comment

I've been there twice for short time and the place is really cool but not necessarily the cleanest or somewhere i would stay for a week.
            Maybe back in the day when Obsessions was rocking you could stay there for a couple days for easy access to the staff.
            Plus Stringfellows and La Bamba were close and you also had lots more ladyboys on Walking street and Jenny Star Bar.
            However now the most concentration of ladyboy bars are over on Soi "Made in Thailand" and nearby, which is right across the street from view talay 6.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

wow, a true landmark, really hope it comes back
              For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
              For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                I've been there twice for short time and the place is really cool but not necessarily the cleanest or somewhere i would stay for a week.
                Maybe back in the day when Obsessions was rocking you could stay there for a couple days for easy access to the staff.
                Plus Stringfellows and La Bamba were close and you also had lots more ladyboys on Walking street and Jenny Star Bar.
                However now the most concentration of ladyboy bars are over on Soi "Made in Thailand" and nearby, which is right across the street from view talay 6.
                Like I said Pattaya seems to have gone past its hedays. It is going downhill. Next trip will probably be my last. Pattaya Obsessions' closing is a punch in the gut. The ladyboys were the friendliest and most beautiful people I've ever met. If someone reopens this place they should lower their barfines to B300 to attract more customers and don't raise the drink prices. They could make more money from drinks and barfines. I heard Jennie Star Bar was extremely popular because there was NO bar fines. Wow, that must have been one popular swinging place. I think the problem with Obsessions is the management charged too much for bar fines at B600. If only they had tried Costco Warehouse's practice of charging the lowest prices in town and giving customer satisfaction and happiness, they might have been a thriving business. Really went into a deep depression last Christmas vacation. Soi 8 is almost dead. Soi 7 is okay but hurting with far less customers except the weekends and holidays. Lots of bars would close and be replaced by another bar business. I think KIng's Bar got into some trouble about 2 years ago when one of the ladyboys cracked the back of some poor Danish tourist's skull with her high heel. dPattayaOne.com news photo showed a neat little hole which was described as being very bloody. Turns out the stupid puta hit the wrong guy. He was not the one who stiffed her for a few drinks a few days earlier. Another reason the bar business is going down is the devaluation of the Pound (Brexit) and Rubles (big oil rig workers with lots of cash and love to bring their entire families to a warm climate for Christmas. Funny to watch the blonde teen girls at the bug cart sampling all the difference creepy crawlies). Now the crowds filling up Beachwalk Road full of happy people are almost gone. Was the crackdown to get rid of the robbing ladyboys overdone and the streets sanitized too much. Overdone law enforcement by Keystone Cops? If the ladyboy bars want to succeed they will need to lower their prices to beat the competition. Remember the comment the consumer will pay the price up to what the market will bear? That price limit has been passed.
                Last edited by George Pill; 04-19-2018, 07:02 PM. Reason: incorrect spelling

Comment

I think the days of the Obsessions area ladyboys are history.
                  Jenny Star Bar was on walking street which was already lined with freelance ladyboys so if they charged a bar fine all the ladyboys would just stand outside.
                  Before the walking street cleanup there was ladyboys working up and down the street.
                  It sounds like Pattaya might be closing bars on beach road up to 2nd road which will drive all the ladyboy bars north of 2nd road.
                  Possible sois 6,7 & 8 could be finished for bar life.
                  As I said many are setting up shop on "Soi Made in Thailand" so this may turn out to be the main ladyboy hotspot.

Things in Thailand are just not the same and going in not a fun direction.
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I think the last few times we've been there it's been more staff than customers. Pretty quiet. The bar fin was 1000 but gotta cheaper as the nite wore on I recall... But seems like allot (too much) it's typical Thailand tho... Run something so far into the ground that it needs a demo and restart rather than staying fresh and relavant. There was some good talet there too. I met Rita there and she was hot with good attitude and good fuck ... She's on Thai friendly must be freelance now... Tight one with nice body .
                    Attached Files

Comment

Doesn't Rita have a large Ganesh elephant tattoo god on her entire back. Used to be at P Obsessions then Katoeys R Us. I think she likes whites only.
                      Last edited by George Pill; 04-23-2018, 05:00 PM. Reason: add a word

Comment

I am not sure what she likes. Likes cash allot lol. She has spent a good wad on cosmetic surgery ( adjusts her silicone hips when she lays on the bed lol) she is a good one tho . I give her both thumbs up
                        Last edited by flamingofarmer; 09-06-2018, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Is the new Sensations closed . I google-mapped it and it says Permanantly Closed ? In the text of comments says they are moved to action street ?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Yes it is closed
                            it is mentioned on this thread that Scott and Paeng broke up and Sensations moved back to Action st.
                            Got out to the Sensations bar 2nd anniversary and their was a good turn out. Loads of ladyboys and many guys, the place was mostly full inside and out. Also some
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                            X