X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Bar Soi Six

I always make a point to meeting Pat when I am in town. She now works at Pat Bar but she is not the owner.
    It is a fun bar to spend an evening at. Low pressure for lady drinks, the girls have good humour, and the atmosphere is friendly.
    When walking down from 2nd Road, it is located just down from the Queen Vic on the opposite side of the Soi.
    Beer is 80 baht and lady drinks are 160 baht--I thought 160 baht was a little high but the girls do ok on the lady drinks so that's not going to stop me from buying a few. The short time rooms are ok and the linen is clean. Shower and towels are good too.

Barfine is 300 baht for short time room.

I would advise against taking a girl to your hotel too early because the price seems absurd to me:
    1000 baht bf before 7pm.
    700 baht bf between 7pm-11pm.
    500 baht bf before 11pm.

That said here is a photo of Pat from her line account:

1547099670909.jpg

This is a view on the way upstairs the the "loom." I apologize for the low quality but I just use my phone and photos are an afterthought.

20190113_202336.jpg

20190113_202351.jpg
    Looking out the ST window on the Soi:

20190113_202702.jpg
    Not sure if these shitty images are worth posting, but here they are.
    Pat just before she devours me...fucking brilliant in the loom:

20190113_202901.jpg
    20190113_202933(1).jpg
    Last edited by soju; 01-14-2019, 06:20 PM.

Your English is very confusing. is B300 for the ST room only?

500 baht bf before 11pm.

both lines mean the same thing. Before 11 pm. U mean B500 AFTER 11 pm?

Is Pat Bar on Soi 6? If I google Queen Vic Pattaya, it is on Soi 11. So where where where exactly is Pat Bar? What Soi?

If these r cell phone shots, u can turn on the photo light. It looks like a yellow lightning. So dark.

I really would like to try this place. Seems like there r a lot of cheaper places outside of Sois 6, 7, 8, and Bhuakow. Pat does look interesting. Where brah?

Comment

I see now. The Queen Victoria Restaurant on Soi 8. So across from the Candy Bar. Never thought much about ST rooms above the bars. Maybe I'll ask about them next vacation. Always something new and exciting every year. Will take my cell phone with a new attachable LED light.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
        Your English is very confusing. is B300 for the ST room only?
        500 baht bf before 11pm.

both lines mean the same thing. Before 11 pm. U mean B500 AFTER 11 pm?

Is Pat Bar on Soi 6? If I google Queen Vic Pattaya, it is on Soi 11. So where where where exactly is Pat Bar? What Soi?

If these r cell phone shots, u can turn on the photo light. It looks like a yellow lightning. So dark.

I really would like to try this place. Seems like there r a lot of cheaper places outside of Sois 6, 7, 8, and Bhuakow. Pat does look interesting. Where brah?

Ok I will try again:
        300 baht- girl upstairs in short time room.

Take girl out of the bar:
        1000 baht bf before 7pm.
        500 baht bf after 11pm.

George this is Soi 6 not Soi 8
        Last edited by soju; 01-16-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Yes not to be confused with Patsy bar on Soi 8, which actually is owned by a ladyboy named Patsy
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I encourage everybody to share their photos and favorite bars. There r so many and don't know where to start. I think the unknowns deep in the dark alleys have nice surprises with lower prices. Can start telling me about Bhuakow Street. So many bars on that street. C'mon guys. Don't be shy. Gets boring opening this website and few respond.
            Last edited by George Pill; 01-17-2019, 08:01 PM. Reason: additions

Comment

Not to put you on the spot George, but you recently finished a month or so in Thailand. Would like to see a few photos...what ya got?
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by soju View Post
                Not to put you on the spot George, but you recently finished a month or so in Thailand. Would like to see a few photos...what ya got?
                Cheers
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                X