X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Time Hotel in Pattaya

At the difference of the Philippines where short time hotel look like an institution, i have not seen too many short time hotel in Pattaya ......or may be i simply miss it.
    Any information on short time hotel will be welcome
    david

There are a few bars that have a couple of rooms upstairs that would serve as short time rooms. If not most of the lbs will know of a nearby short time place, particularly the ones who have been working for a while. Right now isn't a good time to give names of short time hotels, as even the regular hotels are changing - many closing or being sold.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Most of the ladyboy bars in Pattaya have their own rooms.

There always was several short time hotels on Walking street.
      Tony's Fitness has several Tony's short time hotels.
      In Pattaya many of the low rent hotels will do short time if you ask too.

There is short time rooms on Soi Buakhao and on Beach Road and 2nd Road.

As mentioned it is best just to ask the ladyboys where the closest best short time is.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

some cartoon about short time
        Attached Files
        david

Comment

What is the fun of these short-term hotels? It seems to me that I don't quite understand their meaning. You can stay in any hotel for the time that you wish.
          Last month I was in New York with my girlfriend. We needed a hotel room for three days, and we found one without any problems. I was going to propose to her near the Statue of Liberty. So my plan was to see all the sights for these two days and at the end near the Statue of Liberty to make an offer to her. In fact, it was just amazing. We were thrilled, and of course, she answered yes to me. This city is definitely worth a visit.

On the hunt for fun things to do in NYC? Follow our guide loaded with things to do in nyc today and everyday. From live shows and iconic landmarks to delightful eats and one-of-a-kind treats, we've covered the best of the city that never sleeps!
          Last edited by marymclean; 08-20-2021, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marymclean View Post
            What is the fun of these short-term hotels? It seems to me that I don't quite understand their meaning. You can stay in any hotel for the time that you wish.
            Last month I was in New York with my girlfriend. We needed a hotel room for three days, and we found one without any problems. I was going to propose to her near the Statue of Liberty. So my plan was to see all the sights for these two days and at the end near the Statue of Liberty to make an offer to her. In fact, it was just amazing. We were thrilled, and of course, she answered yes to me. This city is definitely worth a visit.

Comment

Working...
            X