Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PATTAYA XXX Party Yacht? Scam? Entrapment?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATTAYA XXX Party Yacht? Scam? Entrapment?

I was scrolling through Instagram and saw this post. What do you all think? Is this legit?
    I emailed them about the possibility of doing a ladyboy xxx party and they yes...
    As the conversation went on, they said they can take care of my hotel booking as well and asked for my information... I said thank you, but I can take care of that.
    Should I stop emailing this person? Is it a scam or entrapment by the authorities?

This is a nice fantasy of mine, but I don't want to get in trouble...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I would arrange the hotel and all the stuff yourself then find a party boat that has some private rooms.
    If you start organizing a 'SEX' party and get them to arrange everything you could have problems if authorities caught wind.
    Especially if you organize it well in advance. You are best not to book a private sex or xxx party with a third party.

Also you are better just waiting until you get there usually to book something like this. Places that are advertising like these guys are trying to provide you a package deal for much higher than you probably would pay yourself. They are usually targeting the newbie. Usually there is unlimited boats you can find to rent in Pattaya and best to book it with as little notice as possible. Just make sure they are ok with some adult activity, but even then i would never recommend an orgy in public on the deck.

If you want a bunch of ladyboys at once you can take a bunch from a bar or help them arrange what you want. However there will be bar fines involved that way but it might be helpful if you want to pull together many ladyboys at once. Having it at your own room is probably a better place to have a party like that. Bars have paid their tea money so the authorities usually let them operate as they please and if you pay bar fine you are paying tithes by proxy.

Also most ladyboys have lots of friends they can line up and often know better connections to rent a boat. I also get ladyboys to rent stuff for me where possible.
    Motorbikes I send the ladyboy to get it using their passport.

Some guys organized a private lady party a the A-One hotel pool and they got in trouble I heard.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Good you're asking questions as this is what the forum is all about - and when it comes time to your trip - hopefully we will see your trip reports and other positive information being shared.

Crag is 100% correct - also if something sounds too good to be true, usually it isn't. Besides the price they will likely charge you is higher than arranging things yourself. It sounds like this is probably going to be your first trip to Thailand - so don't try to cram too many experiences into this trip, unless it is going to be a one time visit for a longer period of time. It is better to get "the lay of the land", and while you can get a lot of information from the forum and other internet sources, it still isn't gong to be the same as experiencing it and doing things yourself.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks you. You've both given me such much needed relief.

Comment

Usually they book a private sex or xxx with a third party, sometimes they do the scam. Usually they target beginners.

Comment

Originally posted by lessons1990 View Post
            I was scrolling through Instagram and saw this post. What do you all think? Is this legit?
            I emailed them about the possibility of doing a ladyboy xxx party and they yes...
            As the conversation went on, they said they can take care of my hotel booking as well and asked for my information... I said thank you, but I can take care of that.
            Should I stop emailing this person? Is it a scam or entrapment by the authorities?

This is a nice fantasy of mine, but I don't want to get in trouble...
            I think this is a scam

Comment

Right now you could probably buy a boat from a desparate seller for next to nothing.
              Ladyboys have nothing to do. You could have a wild party on your own boat.
              Condos in Pattaya have to be cheap and plentiful as well.
              Now days you could cheaply arrange this yourself as cheap as anytime.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
              X