X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweethearts Ladyboy Bar

I hadn't hear of this bar but it appears that Jimbo had opened a new place on Soi Bukhao back in 2019.
    It doesn't appear the bar has updated their twitter or facebook since 2019
    The bar is located on Soi Bukhao near Action Street and Baby Boom and Hideaway area.
    Appears they had rooms available for 600 baht per night.
    Some familiar faces however Cindy shows up at almost every bar at some point or another, it seems.

Sweet heart Ladyboy Bar. 93 likes ยท 1 talking about this. Bar

72455206_112966986778321_1454585481898491904_n.jpg
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Fabulous looking group

Comment

Cuties for certain !!

Comment

The bar was absorbed so to speak by the group that owns KATOEYS ARE US. Jim became staff and his partner , Cindy, has opened her own bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
          I hadn't hear of this bar but it appears that Jimbo had opened a new place on Soi Bukhao back in 2019.
          It doesn't appear the bar has updated their twitter or facebook since 2019
          The bar is located on Soi Bukhao near Action Street and Baby Boom and Hideaway area.
          Appears they had rooms available for 600 baht per night.
          Some familiar faces however Cindy shows up at almost every bar at some point or another, it seems.

Sweet heart Ladyboy Bar. 93 likes ยท 1 talking about this. Bar

72455206_112966986778321_1454585481898491904_n.jpg
          First photo, the one on his left - really gorgeous!

Comment

Is this place still operating as a guest house? Imagine staying here could have LB sausage for breakfast every day!

Comment

Originally posted by Tallmuscledterry View Post
              Is this place still operating as a guest house? Imagine staying here could have LB sausage for breakfast every day!
              If the bars are open again it is possible this bar or others will operate as a guest house. There has been many bars with guesthouses in Pattaya, Kings Bar and others.
              So this dream could be possible. The beauty of Pattaya is there is guest houses everywhere that are within seconds of, or even at a ladyboy bar.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
                If the bars are open again it is possible this bar or others will operate as a guest house. There has been many bars with guesthouses in Pattaya, Kings Bar and others.
                So this dream could be possible. The beauty of Pattaya is there is guest houses everywhere that are within seconds of, or even at a ladyboy bar.
                ideally upstairs from a LB bar ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿ’‹

Comment

Originally posted by Tallmuscledterry View Post
                  ideally upstairs from a LB bar ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿ’‹
                  As I say it is not really certain which bars are reopening and which will continue to have guesthouses.

If you find a ladyboy bar that is legal to also be a guesthouse such as this one then you could try it out.

To me there is many problems with staying at a ladyboy bar.
                  If you have a problem with a ladyboy there for some reason, then you are stuck there. (This happens often)
                  They may not be to keen you you bringing outside ladyboys or girls since you often have to walk through the bar to get to your room. Some may even charge a bar fine for outside guests.
                  The rooms may not have all the amenities or comforts of a nearby hotel, no pool, safes or other extras.
                  There may not be any ladyboys there when you wake up unless some live there or you have one with you.
                  Sometimes there is a reason some have to stay there.....
                  Often the bars don't actually open until later or the day manager is a GG lady with no other staff on hand.

There is some advantages to staying at a ladyboy bar such as cheap rates, discounted bar fines and being close to the bar.
                  However I think the problems may out weigh the advantages.

Finding a good hotel or room close to ladyboy bars to me is the best. Then all options are possible.
                  The thought of waking up and having ladyboys on hand is intriguing but easy to do in a place like Pattaya on your own.
                  Generally the only ladyboy bar in Pattaya that opens early with ladyboys was Pook Bar on Soi 6. They have rooms upstairs but not sure you can stay there.

Chances are the ladyboy you take home at night will be there in the morning so whether you stay above a bar or not the results will be the same.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

isn't pook close down during covid ?

Comment

Originally posted by David36 View Post
                      isn't pook close down during covid ?
                      As I say, my statements are based on whether bars are open or not yet in Thailand.
                      To my knowledge they are not, but that could be changing daily.

I just mentioned Pook as one of the earliest opening bars in Pattaya where there is usually ladyboys before Noon.
                      If perhaps they had a guesthouse upstairs that would be the best bet for staying above a ladyboy bar.
                      However I think there is many rooms to rent above the bars on Soi 6 or very near by.
                      Other bars may not have ladyboys showing up until 6pm or so.

If one bar in Pattaya is open, most likely they all will be open, unless they have gone out of business in the mean time.
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                      X