04970.jpg

May formerley of Katoeys R Us.
    12605.jpg

who's the beauty from karon beach ?

Comment

Soi Croc Slam
      Attached Files

Comment

I don't know girl from Karon Beaches name, but she picked me up on her bike, and went to her place. Only 500 baht in 2006, after she drove me back to htel. I looked for her the following year to no avail.
        This one on this post had to be on Yabah. Found her outside Tequila bar.
        Attached Files

Comment

May in 2006 before boob job and gaining a bunch of weight.
          Attached Files

Comment

May getting on it, and moterbike LB from Karon Beach

16528.jpg

post-7-2-16528-Thai_girl_bonanza_261.jpg

No name LB from Tequila bar and Cee of Katoeys R Us Caberat
            16937.jpg
            post-7-2-16937-Thai_bitaches_08_045.jpg

Get some Tequila in May and she will jump behind any bar and dance or show off her surgery.

17437.jpgpost-7-2-17437-Phuket_and_Jean_121.jpg

Comment

I'm pissed while posting so unsure that my tone will be clear. It amuses me that we (me included at some point in time) call our get togethers with girls we pay "conquests". Like it was a game we won or that we'd charmed the girls into out beds.

I guess in fairness it's easier to recognise how silly the word is when the session usually involves me paying to get serviced.

I'm hoping no offence taken - I really enjoyed the shots.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

No offense taken mate. Maybe it is their conquest of us? It feels like a conquest after you go through all the bullshit sometimes that goes along with finding the right experience.
                Here's a walker on Karon Beach who conquested me for a mere 500 baht for a nice blow on the beach.
                Attached Files

Comment

More May circa 2007.
                  May with Soi Crocadie Bar Girl

59127.jpg

post-7-2-59127-Phuket_and_Jean_190.jpg

Comment

Some interesting finds man, nice pics, keep em coming
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I was hoping some other LB lovers would post some of Phukets finest. The forum lacks I lot of Phuket flavour. Thought I would create a niche.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 13 2008,23:41) I don't know girl from Karon Beaches name, but she picked me up on her bike, and went to her place. Only 500 baht in 2006, after she drove me back to htel. I looked for her the following year to no avail.
                        This one on this post had to be on Yabah. Found her outside Tequila bar.
                        I'm pretty sure that's "Sang" or "Phone" as I used to know her.
                        Anthonymustang

Comment

The one at Karon Beachor the one from Tequila bar?
                          This one I met at Karon beach round about, she lived at Kata Beach.
                          67788.jpg

This one frm Tequila Basr. Sang sounds familar. Verification needed. She was trippin not bad in sack, but had to touch everything in my accomadation couldn't get her to relax until I got my cock in her.

67788.jpg68208.jpg

Comment

(Boarhog @ Oct. 14 2008,14:10) This one frm Tequila Basr. Sang sounds familar. Verification needed.  She was trippin not bad in sack, but had to touch everything in my accomadation couldn't get her to relax until I got my cock in her.
                            Sorry the one from Tequilla.

Yeap that's "Sang/Phone" it's a shame she has gotten on yabba.
                            Anthonymustang

Comment

Hey Boarhog, thats not who i think it is in your avatar is it.???
                              Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

Working...
                              X