Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rare 3-some. Fun with two 19 year olds from Chaing Mai, that couldn't be anymore different.

Mint cute, warm friendly, drug and alcohal free. Plans for her future, soft spoken, trustworthy....

Emmy, slutty, striking, loud, loves her yabba, lives for the night, forced smile, wears lots of makeup.....
    Attached Files

Comment

• Was happy to have Emmy out the door after an hour of fun. Spent the next week with Mint if thats any indication of what and who I prefer. Mint remains my favorite of Phuket all time.
      Attached Files

Comment

• The first pic in the last post is a classic. Do you still bar up every time you see it?      

Like a pair of characters from a Shakespearean play, the harlot with the good heart versus the irredeemable hooker unable to resist the dark forces that will bring on her inevitable downfall.

They remind me of that old joke:

She was only the oxy-cutters daughter but she had acetylene tits....

Not funny?         oh well.....    
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Did Emmy sing with Kiss in the 70s?
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• She could easily pass for one of those teenage fans of Kiss in the late 70's.

When she snarls it does remind me of a band member.

I wanna rock n roll all nite......

Only her definition of rolling is much different than the boys from Kiss.
            Attached Files

Comment

•    That is another classic photo...           aggressive sexuality all rolled into one intimidating package...      

Well captured Mr Boarhog, thanks for posting...      
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Agreed she is hot an sexual all what brings a good stiffy to life. I would love to "Rock an Roll" with her

Comment

• Hi mates,

I am travelling back to Patong round the end of week. I have been following these great posts here   . And I have got confused with so many pretty faces and names, drug and alcohol addictions and so work place changes...  

Would you give me a hand to get in the right places to find my listed girls??

1. BOOM/BOMBAY -  is she wandering around C&D-Tequila still?

2. SONYA, "the sister"-  is she back as a regular in C&D already? Or still roaming round the down soi??

3. MINT, Boarhog's favorite -  I guess she will remain as star on the podium! Where else could she show off these nice legs??

4. NOI, the femboy with a pretty wide chin - Libra or Tequila Bar??

Bdway, who is on the island playground? Maybe could have some beers together between hunting and hunting

Thanks in advance, cheers

Billy

Comment

• (billyBudd @ Apr. 06 2009,23:41) Hi mates,

I am travelling back to Patong round the end of week. I have been following these great posts here   . And I have got confused with so many pretty faces and names, drug and alcohol addictions and so work place changes...  

Would you give me a hand to get in the right places to find my listed girls??

1. BOOM/BOMBAY -  is she wandering around C&D-Tequila still?

2. SONYA, "the sister"-  is she back as a regular in C&D already? Or still roaming round the down soi??

3. MINT, Boarhog's favorite -  I guess she will remain as star on the podium! Where else could she show off these nice legs??

4. NOI, the femboy with a pretty wide chin - Libra or Tequila Bar??

Bdway, who is on the island playground? Maybe could have some beers together between hunting and hunting  

Thanks in advance, cheers  

Billy
                    First off mate you have a great opportunity ahead of you. Patong is concentrated with so many ladyboys to choose from. Fortunately you have this forum as a guide mate. I wish I knew about this forum before my earlier trips, as it would have eliminated a lot of hassle and saved some big coin. However it can never factor in your personal tastes and chemistry with a specific ladyboy.

I made a long list of ones I wanted to nail mate, and just over 10 % of that list ended up completed in 20 days. My personal favorite Mint was not on that list, and in fact didn't go with her until seeing her at tequila bar for a 4th or 5th time, and that night Lela fell through.

Electric ladyboy land asked on this thread about the wherabouts of Aum and Sonya, which I looked into. I stumbled into Aum one night, and it was great. So i thought this guy is on to something, and sought out Sonya the next night and although a little bit of a handful, was fanfuckingtastic.

Aum is a sweatheart, great time to drink with, and great in the sack on first night but i felt tapered off after. Sonya was a one hit wonder, but truly enjoyed seeing her dash into C&D's from Puma bar to pose and turn on us regular bar patrons. she may have her vices, but assure you she is pretty harmless if you have patience. she has boyfriend now, and he has prompted her to get piercings. My reports say after he leaves she will become available again. Aum you can find at tequila bar dancing the night away. If you like the beach, take her there after you have enjoyed a night or two of sex.

Bombay is a little cutie, and one of the most passable lbs in town. If your into big cocks like many of the size queens on the site, then you wont like her, otherwise you should give her a go if she isnt bf'ed already, sometimes for days. She is a little more shy than Aum and way more shy than Sonya. Oh and sonya will put a hard fucking on you if thats what your bag is. Bombay only at C&D's

My favorite Mint doesnt want you to come looking for her to take just because you saw her on the net and heard good things. she wants you to choose her because you like her. those were her words mate. I spent 9 days with her, what more can I say?

Noi, was the best femboy i have ever been with including Aum. A natural Issan beauty with no silicone. Part of my fascination with her was seeing her in public first on the way to the movies. Mint introduced me to her then, and later took me to her at Libra bar. Mint really likes taking care of her man and if that includes getting you another lb she is ok with that. i think she has to like you, and she has to know she is getting money regardless of who you go with.

These are all fine choices, but you alone know whats best for you and you may find another gem, like I did my last trip. Don't look to just get ladyboys you have heard others talk about. You will find plenty of other fine ones who will more than satisfy your taste. Just ask Azza.

With all this said do us all a favour here and take Ae from C&D's and tell us all about it and document that with as many nude photos as you can. This will gain you hero status, or from me at least.

Remember this a guide. Kind of like a racing form, its up to you to pick the winning horse for yourself, not some a-hole on the net named Boarhog.

Comment

• I agree, make a plan of sorts but stay flexible as it won't survive the first 'contact'. I'm sure you'll find out what you need between C&D, Soi Croc and Tootsies. Enjoy the trip.
                      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• The long slender legs of Mint.

Have you seen her around Ivor, I know you don't get down to Soi Croc much, but shes worth the trip.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Mint as the sun went down on my trip to Phuket.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Assorted photos of Emmy (Sofia) on the main podium at Tequila Bar. she puts on a good show when doesn't have that cumbersome bag with her. Why don't they get lockers for these entertainers?

Thats the powerful Whitney below the podium in the last photo.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• A pair of white water buffalo watch Linley (postie) and Mint dance. At least they didn't stampede the stage and dance.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I guess they don't lockers for their bags while they dance with this spot on the edge of the podium.

They also have this crack security guy to watch over, and when he's not there, they can watch each others backs, if they aren't to distracted by the ground.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X