• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics courtesy of thedeno  

Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I have been waiting for these. Thanks DD, I'm so happy the Sonya experience came to fruition for you. Great so see her in some shots without make-up and just having fun outside the bar.

I think you have one of her giving it to Mint on the podium. would love to see that posted her. My two favorites together. Its reminds me of this shot of Nut and Mint. Funny how Mint always ends up being the bottom.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Playing Pool

pics coutesy of thedeno  

Attached Files

Comment

• OK boarhog here you go
          Attached Files

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jun. 03 2009,15:02) OK boarhog here you go  

Thats the one DD! What a shot, thanks heaps my friend.  I'm wondering how well they know each other if they do. I know I had Mint in tow with me after spending a glorious night with Sonya, and neither one appeared to know the other.  

Oh well great to see my two Phuket favs having fun together on the podium. Happy some one marked such a festive occasion. I think that ones going to my wallpaper.

I think the world of those two little sultry girls. I hope sponsors don't trap them before my return.

Cheers!

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jun. 03 2009,08:53)    
              I have been waiting for these. Thanks DD,
               "ALL" the "CREDIT" for the pics MUST go to thedeno  

Without him I wouldnt have the pics to savour the most amazing and incredible 4 nights I had with the truly wonderful Sonya  

I too think it wont be that long before a Sponsor tries to lure her away but from what she told me she dont want a boyfriend, heres hoping

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jun. 03 2009,08:53) I'm so happy the Sonya experience came to fruition for you.  Great so see her in some shots without make-up and just having fun outside the bar.
                It certainly did, and I just loved Sonya without the make-up,
                A few pics of the ones I took now
                Attached Files

Comment

• Daveduke 007 ::good to see you had such a great time an thanks for sharing these AWESOME pictures !!!! did you take Bombay for any time ?

Comment

•  No mate, only Sonya and for the whole 4 nights I was there,

I didnt want anyone else

Bombay was Mrs thedeno  

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jun. 03 2009,09:19)
                      (paradise_juggler @ Jun. 03 2009,13:42)
                      (CHRIME @ Jun. 03 2009,04:06) Nice girl. Maybe everyone know her name.
                      Mint
                      Of course its Mint. I think CRIME was being literal when he said maybe everyone know her name.  If you go back through the 40 previous pages you will find plenty of Mint. My absolute favorite ladyboy in Phuket. I hope you enjoyed more than just a photo with her CHRIME. She is a very enthusiastic young lb.

Love you photos CHRIME feel free to post more, but if you have C&D shots please post them on the Cocktails and Dreams thread. Like to keep things in order in the Phuket forums.

All bedroom shots are quite welcome here.

Here are 3 more shots of Mint in that same little outfit.
                      We only talking and drinking many times. She would like to go with me but I not want at this time because I had a LT relationship with a nice bargirl. And the last two days I stay with Sonya from C&D.

If I see her in november I definitely don't say no!
                      Very nice gal.

Comment

• Very nice pics from Sonya and also Mint. I am happy if I see Sonya in good hands from a decent guy.

Comment

• (CHRIME @ Jun. 04 2009,00:34) We only talking and drinking many times. She would like to go with me but I not want at this time because I had a LT relationship with a nice bargirl. And the last two days I stay with Sonya from C&D.

If I see her in november I definitely don't say no!
                          Very nice gal.

Very nice pics from Sonya and also Mint. I am happy if I  see Sonya in good hands from a decent guy.    
                          It sounds like you have ended that long term relationship with a gg and evolved to ladyboys. Well done.

Yes Mint is a sweet young thing, and has been under the radar until I caught up with her in January and gave her the exposure she deserves. I'm happy to see Mint and Sonya surface on the forum. Seeing them causes my brain to release endorphins that make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Such good memories of them both. Sonya is the one I would most want to spend a night with while Mint is the one I would most want to spend a week with. Seeing them in recent photos assures me they haven't been taken away from us by the dreaded sponsor. Its a catch 22 because it may be a better life for them, but I get the sense from both of them they really enjoy their job, which is the big part of the attraction.

Comment

• This is another lovely babe, guys. Mouse from Puma Bar
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com
                            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jun. 04 2009,04:45) It sounds like you have ended that long term relationship with a gg and evolved to ladyboys. Well done.
                              I like to spend time with nice ladyboys but I also wouldn't like to do without girls.
                              I need a perfect blend of Ladyboys and Girls.

Comment

• I used to go with just girls, then evolved to ladyboys too, and before the last trip it was about 1 of every 7 was gg, then went to 1 out of 10 would be a girl. On my last trip I actually planned on a gg for the following night and she was supposed to meet me at a bbq at 5 but snubbed me, when a mate callled her flatmate she said she would meet me had her bar at 8:00. She stood me up again, so I left her bar at 8:30 and went and took my frustrations out on a ladyboy. then a few nights later after having to many i decided to take my lovely ladyboy to her bar and show her I Like ladyboys. However she wasn't there.

So the rest of the 4 months in LOS is was only ladyboys for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X