Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (budhas @ Aug. 11 2009,03:55) have anyone information about the new Emma she looks really cute
    Understatement of the year!!
    Cute?!?! She's a stunner!!
    http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• I was with Emma & Bee together back in September 2008. Emma is a very sweet, feminine, passive type LB. She has a smallish cock and is a bottom girl. She is very affectionate and willing to please. Once loosened up, she liked a good solid pounding. She and Bee stayed with me long time and I would say that Emma would give a good GFE.

But, if you are looking for a more aggressive LB who will top you, I don't think Emma is your girl. As well, she will not interact with another LB in threesome situation, only with her male partner.

I'll post some other pictures later, got to go to work.

Comment

• (eslmiker @ Aug. 11 2009,07:19) As well, she will not interact with another LB in threesome situation, only with her male partner.
        You just shattered my dream of doing a threesome with her and Ae (got the idea after seeing her cuddling up to Ae in a C& D thread picture)....
        Lost in Space!

Comment

• Sorry Master Bator, but that was my personal experience when I had a threesome with Emma & Bee in September 2008.

While I have not personally been with Ae, though I'd sure like to     , I believe I saw in another BM's TR, that Ae wasn't much of a team player in a group situation either.  But, it's damn hard to match her beauty, sex appeal and overall performance one on one from what I've read.

Anyway, here's a few of Emma & Bee. The first night I met the two of them, I introduced Jimbo34 to Emma, as they hadn't met yet, and he introduced me to Bee. I chose Bee that night.
          Attached Files

Comment

• The next time, I was enticed into taking both these two tall slim lovelies together. I'm about 172cm (5'8") and in their heels they are both well over 185cm (6').  I quite enjoyed the walk of fame back to 'The Place To Stay' that night.

It wasn't quite what I wanted as the girls would not interact with each other, but it was still a memorable LT night.  Waking up at different times and doing one or the other again.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Bee has a killer body and is top performer. My pictures do not do her justice.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Back in the loom.
                Attached Files

Comment

• I have to get back to LOS!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• My last night in Phuket, I couldn't resist taking Bee again, the only LB I took 3 times that trip, (but not in a row).  So, I found myself at Alexander's Bar again.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• (eslmiker @ Aug. 11 2009,17:52) Sorry Master Bator, but that was my personal experience when I had a threesome with Emma & Bee in September 2008.
                      No need for apologies there, certainly after posting such nice pics!
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

• Jim & Beam, another Alexander's LB, at that time anyway. Bee enjoying some wine. Then Bee pointing the way for me.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I know I posted this somewhere else on here just the other day, but hey, this is a different thread.

Here's one of the biggest reasons I like Bee so much.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Way to go mikey great pics
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Are these recent, elsmiker? Looks like Bees weight is up and down. Must be the supply of nam keang.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Sev7en the shots I just posted of Bee & Emma are all from September 2008, so almost a year old now. I haven't seen any really recent shots of Bee. But, what I have seen of her over the last year wouldn't indicate any major shifts in body weight. IMHO she has an outstanding body.

Comment

Working...
                                X