Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 30 2009,14:44) The Podium, last night -- this girl looks HOT
    I concur with you Jimbo.... totally stunning
    http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (tally65 @ Dec. 31 2009,23:13)
      (jimbo34 @ Dec. 30 2009,14:44) The Podium, last night -- this girl looks HOT
      I concur with you Jimbo.... totally stunning  
      definitely hot
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• smokin dude

Comment

• Emma from alexander bar in soi croc.
          She looks better every time
          Attached Files

Comment

• This and Jimbo thread are achieving what I thought was totally impossible...
            Drop pattaya and go to Pukhet.
            Is there really so many good looking LB??
            I am ready for a change but I am still not sure the variety and quality of Pattaya can ever be challenged..
            I have a long standing love and hate relationship with Pukhet. I went there first time in 76 a few things have changed!!!
            One good one though seems to be the arrival of tons of LB. Is that right??
            freethinker

Comment

• Yes you are right.

Was 76 the last time you were in Phuket? The difference from the little fishing village it was then to now will just amaze you.

One positive thing that Phuket has going for it is that as a stand-alone destination with direct flights delivering 1000's of tourists a week straight to the island, the economy of Phuket is stronger than the rest of LOS & more & more girls are gravitating there.

They don't have the sheer numbers of ladyboys that Pattaya boasts but they are coming. And the beaches are SOOOO much better.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jan. 02 2010,10:09) Yes you are right.

Was 76 the last time you were in Phuket? The difference from the little fishing village it was then to now will just amaze you.

One positive thing that Phuket has going for it is that as a stand-alone destination with direct flights delivering 1000's of tourists a week straight to the island, the economy of Phuket is stronger than the rest of LOS & more & more girls are gravitating there.

They don't have the sheer numbers of ladyboys that Pattaya boasts but they are coming. And the beaches are SOOOO much better.
                sorry I was not clear.
                I I went to pukhet a few more times after that. ast time was late 90ties no Lb yet..
                BTW in 76 there was not even a fishing village. Nothing was there only one hotel the Patong beach I think not even on the beach...
                I am going at the end of january. My only concern now is accomodation.
                In Pattaya I have been renting a very nice villa with swimming pool not far from WS. I love the freedom of being able to bring back to my place anyone I want with no hassle. I am afraid in Pukhet that will be hard to find.
                freethinker

Comment

• There are villas to rent in Phuket. Magnificent villas if you don't mind paying for them. There must be a website that lists a few.

Or perhaps Jimbo or Ivor know some place?

The problem with being out of Patong & not within walking distance of Soi Bangla & the beach is that you are reliant on the tuk-tuk mafia.

They appear to be a major pest & until they get sorted out, will act as a disincentive for visitors. Or else you can hire a motorbike if you feel confident.

Why not look into booking something upmarket close to Soi Bangla?

I walked through that place on the beach that Kate Moss stays at & it was absolutely beautiful. As nice an ambience as any place I have ever seen.

It has a Japanese type name but I don't know how they are placed for bookings.

It may be high season but I would be amazed if you can't get into somewhere smart in Patong. Check agoda.com.
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Nadia aka Banana is still looking fantastic ... one LB i've always liked to have met but never fortunate enough to bump into

Nut & Emma both look great too  

Anyone know if Nadia/Banana is working on a nightly basis in soi croc?
                    - could be handy to know when i'm there is a couple of weeks  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (fretinker @ Jan. 02 2010,10:26)
                      (pacman @ Jan. 02 2010,10:09) Yes you are right.

sorry I was not clear.
                      I I went to pukhet a few more times after that. ast time was late 90ties no Lb yet..
                      BTW in 76 there was not even a fishing village. Nothing was there only one hotel the Patong beach I think not even on the beach...
                      In Pattaya I have been renting a very nice villa with swimming pool  not far from WS. I love the freedom of being able to bring back to my place anyone I want with no hassle. I am afraid in Pukhet that will be hard to find.
                      Yup its gonna be hard to find that kind of place at such short notice, and at the peak of High season. And oh boy, it will cost!
                      But take a trawl through the hotel websites. If you need any help, let me know. But i have to say its very busy right now, and my availability to go visiting hotels, viewing rooms, negotiating rates etc , is limited.
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com
                      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• The amazing Sonya, last night.
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Sonya would look right at home with a big whip cracking in her hand
                          Then again that could be my imagination running wild

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Jan. 02 2010,13:47)
                            (fretinker @ Jan. 02 2010,10:26)
                            (pacman @ Jan. 02 2010,10:09) Yes you are right.

sorry I was not clear.
                            In Pattaya I have been renting a very nice villa with swimming pool  not far from WS. I love the freedom of being able to bring back to my place anyone I want with no hassle. I am afraid in Pukhet that will be hard to find.
                            Yup its gonna be hard to find that kind of place at such short notice, and at the peak of High season. And oh boy, it will cost!
                            But take a trawl through the hotel websites. If you need any help, let me know. But i have to say its very busy right now, and my availability to go visiting hotels, viewing rooms, negotiating rates etc , is limited.
                            Jimbo and Pacman
                            thanks for answering.
                            Jimbo I would never expect you to do research for me, I live in Bali and I know myself how annoying it is to look for a place.
                            I am arriving on the 31st of January, if you hear about a nice good place a little upmarket in Patong please let me know. But no expectations. On my side I will do some research on the web and eventually ask for advise..
                            I hope your girls at C&D are not too jealous because I plan to do a lot of them.
                            Thank you guys.
                            Free
                            freethinker

Comment

• Fretinker: I rent a place on Patong Hill, and my landlord ( a nice welshman) also has a luxury apartment for rent (200 sqm) . I think he would like a long-term rental, but could possibly be persuaded to rent out for a month or so. But the price is something like 30,000Bt. That's not so bad considering the price of hotels.
                              And as Pacman says, you would need to feel brave enough to rent a bike, as Tuk-tuks and motor-sai rarely go up there.
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Friday Night

Monger to soi croc
                                Attached Files
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X