X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pSb @ May 17 2009,11:03)  thanks all..

booked the summer suite already... 3 more days before the fun starts...
    Enjoy the Summer Breeze- Bill is the consumate host.
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

last 2 times I've stayed in Phuket I've stayed at Baipho and next door under the same ownership Bai-tong Hotels. Rooms are great, short walk to Bangla Rd and 5 minutes to Tootsies.

http://www.baipho.com/about.html

Prices are good at

Low Season for 1350 for Deluxe
                               1550 for Executive Deluxe
                                1800 for Studio,

have stayed in all 3 sizes and all great rooms, Great Staff and owner Rudy is a top fellow, take a water buffalo home and they wouldnt say a word

Comment

I'm not surprised at those prices!!!

Comment

hi has anyone stayed at the chada guest house whats it like please was trying to book another hotel but was booked up so they offerd this one instead thanks in advance
          i long to live in los  

Comment

or try www.theplacetostayphuket.com

2 min. from Bangla....no reception...no guestfee no matter how many you bring..great owner..friend of C&D..
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Got to Admit,
              there are some bargins around patong now.
              but for location,price you cant really beat The place to stay.
              each room there beats all hotel rooms, and the suites are great value
              just be quick to book around high season,
              Tom who owns the place will also find you accomadation if he is booked up, now how's that for service

steviep

Comment

can any bms give me any advice on transport around phuket. I am going there next week for the first time , I have been to pattaya many times and think the baht bus system is a fantastic way to travel just hop on and hop off for 10 bht , does the same system opperate in Phuket ? or do you have to taxi everywhere
                Kristover Lady boy lover parradise pattaya

Comment

There is a Taxi mafia operating in Patong.  They are all bastards and will take you not one metre for less than 80 Bhat.  M/C are not too bad.   There is currently no Bhat Bus system.    Depending on where you stay walking to most places is not too hard.   You can hire M/C or Scooters.

Comment

Are you just gonna be in and around Patong or travelling around. There are busses that go over the hill to Phuket Town and cost B20 each way, leaving every 20 minutes from the Beach Road, last one back from Phuket Town is 1800hrs. That will get you to Central Festival/Big C. If you're reasonably fit and don't mind walking most places in patong are walkable. Otherwise stick with M'Bike taxis

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ May 31 2009,22:48) Are you just gonna be in and around Patong or travelling around. There are busses that go over the hill to Phuket Town and cost B20 each way, leaving every 20 minutes from the Beach Road, last one back from Phuket Town is 1800hrs. That will get you to Central Festival/Big C. If you're reasonably fit and don't mind walking most places in patong are walkable. Otherwise stick with M'Bike taxis
                      thanks for that . im staying in the summer breeze hotel so I wll be able to walk to the night life action , it was getting to tootsie massage during the daytime which i needed to know about the transport . thanks for your help

Comment

Walking to Tootsies from Summer Breeze would be easy in a european climate, but its so hot here now, i recommend a short motorbike taxi ride.
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com
                        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Jun. 01 2009,14:38) Walking to Tootsies from Summer Breeze would be easy in a european climate, but its so hot here now, i recommend a short motorbike taxi ride.
                          I will take your advice on that Jimbo thanks and I look forward to meeting you on wed night . what is a good time to visit c&d when there will be some nice eye candy .

Comment

(kristover @ Jun. 01 2009,21:13)
                            (jimbo34 @ Jun. 01 2009,14:38) Walking to Tootsies from Summer Breeze would be easy in a european climate, but its so hot here now, i recommend a short motorbike taxi ride.
                            I will take your advice on that Jimbo thanks and I look forward to meeting you on wed night . what is a good time to visit c&d when there will be some nice eye candy .
                            around 9pm would be a good time...

and Jim normally shows up between 9-10 pm...depending on if he has an "interwiev" before...

kiss them all from me....
                            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Does anyone know whether any of the 'posh' villas or resorts around Surin/Patong/Kata that are actually LB friendly ?
                              or if we booked the suite/villas for 2 person stays ..they would have closed their eyes anyway?

Comment

hi everyone,

before my like for ladyboy i always stay in summer breeze hotel. amreican man bill over is very good. staff are very very nice people.
                                i have many time come back alone becos i tyred and when come bak hotel i have talk with somsak securety man in the nite time. i never feel alone there. the room are good . i never stay in superior only i stay in standed room and very good for me. clean, friendly and next to bangla walk.

i feel like stay with family when stay in there.

luke

Comment

Working...
                                X