X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimbo's Cocktails & Dreams Bar

Ok, ok, I'll do it. I made a hasty comment in one of the threads about the negativity of Stogie. - Thanks for the positive response Stogie, your comments were polite and well put. I retract the 'idiot" comment, with apologies.

And now to start this thread by placing one or two pics of the C & D staff. Apologies if some of you have seen these elsewhere. Hopefully some of you hardened Pattaya adicts will be tempted to come and see one of the most beautiful places on earth that also has a dense ladyboy population.

We can do the debate on here about tuk-tuk prices, young drunken aussies,hotel accomodation etc too, if you like
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Just for starters: more tomorrow!
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

you have us all in suspenders...      
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Nice one Jimbo... This thread will be permanently 'Pinned' to the top so we won't lose it.

I look forward to the updates and pics of the beautiful babes... that I am missing out on!  

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Jan. 10 2009,15:27) ...and see one of the most beautiful places on earth that also has a dense ladyboy population...
          Just my type!

Comment

Welcome aboard, Buddy!  

You know this will require you taking double the photos, right?  We don't be wanting no cookie-cutter threads.  Make us toggle!

That's right -- I said "toggle."  

Comment

Hey Jimbo,
              Please dont post any pics of the beautiful Ae.....

you dont want too many Pattaya and Bkk dirtbags coming down to Phuket....

Comment

Welcome Jim - very glad to see you here!
                TT

Comment

MMM only 8 weeks to go

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Jan. 10 2009,09:27) I retract the 'idiot" comment, with apologies.
                    No need for that, We ALL know he is an idiot

Welcome aboard jimbo
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Welcome...I'm happy you reconsidered...

Although some of us are not fans of Phuket, we are all fans of ladyboys...

Cheers,

kahuna
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I have had the pleasure to meet Jim, drink and hunt a little too over the last 2 weeks. I have been keeping him updated on the push for Phuket section. I finally encouraged him to post over here. I know he was a little discouraged about the negativism that has existed about Phuket

I don't think we should be trying to say which locality is the best for LB we all have our preferences. Just in my short time here I have noticed myself that its almost fashionable to say Phuket is third or not as good. Personally I love Phuket and dont plan a trip without it on my itinerary. I have learned not to take a tuk tuk wether here or Bangkok, and young drunk Aussies dont hang much at LB bars.
                        You will be amazed by the wealth of LB's here now, was in one of many bars under Tiger bar last night that now have LB's. This Bar called Libra Bar had two, Puma bar has the little sexpot Sonya. Its just across the Soi from the New Cocktails and dreams which is always my starting point and oftgen close it down on the way home.

Finally I hope this thread and others help promote Phuket as the great LB destination it is. I have had a great Christmas and New Year down here and dont know how anyone who loves lb's couldn't. This was also 1st time I hung out with guys on the forum which was a great experience sharing the same interest with top blokes.

Comment

hey boarhog, you forgot 1, no name bar under tiger also has lb's,
                          great see you here also jimbo.

steviep

Comment

Great stuff Jimbo  

Really pleased that you will get to publicise your fine establishment and showcase all of the beautiful girls.

Finally the rest of the world will get to find out what brings me and my fellow Phuket addicts back year after year.

Welcome to the forum    
                            jet712

Comment

This has got the makings of a great thread , love the pic of the ladyboy with the big ass

Welcome Jimbo , from one Jimbo to another
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X