First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheeky fecker...
    http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Great work Ivor - not long now and i'll "reluctantly" take my job back, if you don't mind!
      Well done to Tally, your pics are great too, and so is your english! Loving the TR - hope we get to meet up next week.
      www.ladyboy-bar.com
      cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Oct. 29 2009,21:14) Great work Ivor - not long now and i'll "reluctantly" take my job back, if you don't mind!
        Well done to Tally, your pics are great too, and so is your english! Loving the TR - hope we get to meet up next week.
        You're welcome to it- all this unpaid overtime is killing me 5555555555555555. Another B600 in prints to the ladies tonight
        Tally got the horn and did a runner on me so i had to sun the gauntlet on my own. When Emma put on the school uniform it was nearly
        Check Bin

A lot of newbies for you to Field Test though
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 29 2009,19:39) Finally some fresh pics   - I was getting tired of that other guy hogging the thread!!  
          Excellent teamwork there guys!
          Email:
          Info:
          [email protected]

Comment

• Well it looks like Tally's still between the sheets so you'll have to put up with me for now!!

Comment

• Pat was determined to feature in today's selection and I'm not gonna argue with her!!  

Comment

• Uniform time- for some reason the angle I took Emma at foreshortened her stunning legs but Son Nam Na Unfortunately I missed her in the soi with a satchel on her back   The staff were feeling left out so here's one of them as well. I'm really taking a shine to the one in the middle

Comment

• Last ones for today and a fitting 'End'. I'm sure Tally65 will boost the pic count when he emerges from his pit

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 30 2009,12:41) Well it looks like Tally's still between the sheets so you'll have to put up with me for now!!
                    thanx mate.....

she looks sharp.....

ill owe you one...
                    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

• some of the pics below have already been posted on my TR
                      https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....04;st=0

However they were taken in Jimbo's C&D so it's only fair that I post them here as well - the ancient Romans used to say 'Repetita juvant'...
                      (google it if you don't know what it means )

Comment

• more pics to be taken tonight...

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Oct. 29 2009,21:14) Great work Ivor - not long now and i'll "reluctantly" take my job back, if you don't mind!
                          Thanks pal, you're too kind
                          It'll be good to catch up next week - in fact we have met before last February however it's not humanly possibly to remember every single BM's face

Comment

• On with the show. This cutie playing pool in the first pic is very pleasing on the eye and may prove competition for Donut so things could get interesting

Comment

• Queuing up again- well if they're expecting a handful of prints every time they can go whistle. This is getting ek pen sip

Comment

• Once more into the Breach young man

Comment

Working...
                                X