Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is all very nice, but i think next week we should feature more lesbian kissing. After all, we all like that....don't we?
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 13 2009,13:23) This is all very nice, but i think next week we should feature more lesbian kissing. After all, we all like that....don't we?
      Yes, I think so. Put me down as "quite interested"...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• # 2071, even without the face we can tell who the 'Kissee' is! Not sure what was going on in Phuket Town last night, I'll check my sources. Bad acident on the way back from Kamala on the hill, 2 laying sparko on the ground next to their motorbike and a Tuk Tuk. Leg sealing up nicely so I should be out to play again this week
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Hope the Tuk Tuk was injured too! Not that i really really hate them, of course

Oh i forgot the end shot.
          Better and more revealing ones next week, in the run up to Party season.
          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Everytime I look at this thread it confirms that I have made a good decision to spend a week in Phuket. I am one month away from the LOS and you will need to let the following girls know to keep time aside:

Jessie, Pink, Annie, Ae, Bombay, Wilma, Suzie

Hell why dont I just give you my room key when I get there and just let you start sending over whoever is in the bar at the time. It doesnt look like there is anyone there I would be disappointed to meet. I was planning on getting some diving and fishing in while in Phuket. When am I going to have time.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Dec. 13 2009,13:23) This is all very nice, but i think next week we should feature more lesbian kissing. After all, we all like that....don't we?
              Jimbo, that's gay.
              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Dec. 13 2009,13:28) # 2071, even without the face we can tell who the 'Kissee' is!
                In Obama's words.... Yes We Can!!
                http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (xploring @ Dec. 13 2009,23:58)  It doesnt look like there is anyone there I would be disappointed to meet.  
                   ..... And that's a great compliment to the C&D team

think next week we should feature more lesbian kissing. After all, we all like that....don't we?
                  YES  
                  TT

Comment

• Thanks Jimbo for all the pics and info. I'm coming to Patong December 24. Been studying this forum for weeks now in anticipation.

Which girls do you recommend if I want a gf for three or four days? Any of your excellent talent like to hang out and chill on the beach, go scootering, hiking, etc.?

Comment

• You know Somchai, I doubt there is anything the girls like better than a good hike along a jungle path. Getting up at daybreak, putting on their daypack & hiking boots, marching 10 kilometres before stopping to gather fruit washed down by fresh water from a mountain stream.

They'll be so exhilarated they'll tear off their little shorts & bikini top in a fit of sexual excitement demanding you pleasure each of them there & then.

Afterwards they will jog to the beach for nude swimming, sunbathing & lots of sex all afternoon before they carry you back to your hotel.

It sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

It will never happen. You will do well to get the girls up before 3pm. The only activity that they make an effort for is shopping. That is shopping for them paid for by you.

Thais abhor the sun, they think farangs are mad wanting to sit on the beach all day. However there are exceptions to be found in Phuket. Look for the girls with a tan, they are the only ones who might join you on the beach.

But I wouldn't give it a moments thought, daytime is for relaxing, go to the beach if you want, go scootering if you want, but don't get your expectations up that you will have your choice of girls all wanting to join you.

If you wish to pay dearly for company, that is your call. Up to you, as the girls like to say. And welcome to the forum.
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Somchai Arai @ Dec. 14 2009,04:46) Thanks Jimbo for all the pics and info. I'm coming to Patong December 24. Been studying this forum for weeks now in anticipation.

Which girls do you recommend if I want a gf for three or four days? Any of your excellent talent like to hang out and chill on the beach, go scootering, hiking, etc.?
                        Somchai - welcome aboard. Look forward to meeting you on Christmas Eve. It's Party Time - theme is Slutty White!

I think the Pacman summed it up very well regarding your GF requirements. Look for the ones with a tan - Kitty, Seya©, etc. But as Paccie says, most won't be up before 3pm! Just do your own thing in the daytime, and find the girl with the right chemistry before making any GF plans. You might want to try a few before settling on "The One" !!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• 'Early Closure' was due to Col Grissak enforcing the 2 am closure time according to the paper. http://phuketwan.com/tourism....m-11907 Not sure what happened last night but it seems a bit silly to do this at the start of high season.

On the other hand, I personally would prefer things in Patong to get going earlier and this might force it on a bit. Not going out until at least 11pm because nothing is going on is ridiculous- the earlier the better as far as I PERSONALLY am concerned.

Comment

• i swear that kitty has the best ass im going to give her a right good royal aussie rodgering ,next time im in town lol
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• The Buns of Steel will do you permanent injury butt what a way to go

Comment

• I've heard of some weird-ass implants before, but steel?

Comment

Working...
                                X