Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ May 28 2009,14:56) Emma, whose dress code has been under some debate on the other forum. What do you prefer - her shorts style, or the dress?
    Emma does fall under that catagory of wears shorts too much. Trouble is they aren't as micro as Bombays and Sonya's. Her most immediate need in my opinion is bolt-ons.

Her legs are definitely her strong suit, and could compliment them more with micro skirts or slutty dresses. her dresses that she does wear are too conservative for my raunchy preferences.

Love the Ae - C shot. Thats one hot dou for sure. Two contenders for miss Patong, haven't heard any performance reviews of Ae, but C's may cost her some votes from the not looks alone voters.

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ May 28 2009,08:56) Emma, whose dress code has been under some debate on the other forum. What do you prefer - her shorts style, or the dress?
      Love the dress, whats she like "undressed"?  

Fuck I miss Sonya
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Super hot in dress..... wow.......

Comment

• im in luv with emma, that ass, those legs down to her cute brown feet n toes, mm,,,has anybody boomed her, ive never seen her in any action shots, shes stunning , is she a pre or postie guys, she looks so healthy and fresh.
          hilbie paratodos

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ May 29 2009,10:57)
            (jimbo34 @ May 28 2009,08:56) Emma, whose dress code has been under some debate on the other forum. What do you prefer - her shorts style, or the dress?
            Love the dress,  whats she like "undressed"?  

Fuck I miss Sonya  

We miss Sonya too, now how bout some of those bedroom shots.

Back to Emma, I think she looks better with the hair down, versus the more formal look in the dress with the hair up.

Comment

• Thursday Night

Bombay

Nina
              www.ladyboy-bar.com
              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• This is newbie Donut. 19 years old and fresh in from Khon Khaen. I just hope a customer takes her before too long, as this is certainly one i'd like to keep.
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• And the famous Bee, who returns to C & D tonight or saturday, depending how easy it is to escape her current committment.
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nancy and Nina
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Nuoy
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Thanks, as always, Jimbo... See you in September...

Comment

• Thats the "end" for today
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (Hilbie Paratodos @ May 29 2009,11:23) im in luv with emma, that ass, those legs down to her cute brown feet n toes, mm,,,has anybody boomed her, ive never seen her in any action shots, shes stunning , is she a pre or postie guys, she looks so healthy and fresh.
                            Many have "boomed her" Hillbilly. We call it fucking here in the city. Just an easy rule to go by, if they work at C&D's they are not a postie, I can tell you Emma is a friendly and smart ladyboy. I know a couple who have been down that road and quite enjoyed it.

That last picture is exactly what I want to do to Kitty's smooth ass. Pat sure has the right idea, what a fun lb she is in and out of the bar.

Now you have landed Bee! is'nt there laws against monopolys in LOS. what an edition. Your pulling out all the stops to counteract the slow season. This would be a great time to be in Patong. Is there enough room for all this talent. Those lbs down the pecking order are going to find it tough I would imagine. Only the strong survive.

Can it get any better? Who's next? Jenny? I guess once they go tequila then they can never be a C&D's girl unfortunately otherwise you would corner the market on the stars of Phuket.

Comment

• (Stogie @ May 29 2009,15:25) Thanks, as always, Jimbo... See you in September...  
                              This will be good...    

Here's a couple of handy travel hints -

Phuket has many more main stream tourists than Pattaya. You can't miss Australians on package tours & sporting clubs with end of season trips, though most are yet to arrive in September.

Dress standards vary widely from the singlets & thongs (flip flops) of the young guys through to the finest European fashions worn by elegant Europeans who stroll Beach Road for their evening passagiatta.

There is far more focus on food than Pattaya, prices are generally higher but the quality ranges from good to outstanding. Do try the seafood in the large beachfront restaurants, providing you take control of the ordering, it need not be so expensive & can be wonderful. (Or that was the case when I was last there)

It can get friggin' hot, look for one of the glassed in restaurants for lunch. The aircon will do wonders for your mood & the thai food was very reasonable in price. I write "was", I can't imagine it to be too changed.

The Tequila Bar at the entrance to Soi Crocodile is the centre of Phuket's tourist nightlife scene, every night, 100's sit around the dance podium just to drink & GAWK!! They will never pick Olay in a million years, thank god...

The volume they play the music there & many bars & clubs was insanely loud. I doubt that has changed but we can all vote with our feet.

Obey the tsunami warning siren, the signs clearly show where to go.

And lastly, no matter how much you want one, don't go swiping a beer mat from the Aussie Bar. They are so valuable that not 1 but 2 local police are guarding them...      
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• ya i think i shal slip over in july for a bit jimbo there are some who escaped the dragnet on my last visit.

Comment

Working...
                                X