X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C&D is the heaven...
    It is the beggining and the happy ending...
    I love your ladies, Jim

Comment

• nice pictures! and did your make your choice?

Comment

• (Zoliboy79 @ Jun. 22 2009,14:47) The new Miss Patong?
        Maybe instead of one person's opinions and vote rigged contest Jimbo should have a REAL Miss Patong as an event at some point. One on one Beach volleyball could be a weed-outer
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Please do tell how its rigged Ivor. I would love to hear this conspiracy theory.

"One persons opinion" I get one vote just like everyone else. Guess what contrarian, my choice is tied for last currently.

I come up with the idea, asks for suggestions, present a format with guidelines complete with a write in mechanism.  Then promote all the nominees as equal as possible while inviting anyone else to promote their favorites.  Then all you can offer is a claim that its rigged?  

The Miss Patong contest has done nothing but promote Patong/Phuket the nominees and the bars they work for and all you can do is bad mouth it.

Well done mate.  Why don't you just run the REAL miss Patong and show us how its done.

BTW Thanks for the Photos Zolliboy and the Miss Patong reference.

Ivor you can't even manage contribute a few photos how are you gonna manage to show us how to run a Miss Patong contest?  Tell ya what some people feel the femboy non-bolt on crowd got left out. Its all yours big fella. I'll give ya my full support. If that fun little contest motivates you to eventually contribute something positive, it can't be all that bad.

Comment

• Thank you Zoliboy, really nice set of pics
            Love Emma's expression

Comment

• To clean up some misunderstanding. I did not recomend anybody for Miss Patong. That's why I put a Question mark there. In some posts before I titled Ae as Miss Patong, but to be honest I voted for Pat in both stages. For me the Miss voting has to do also with the personality and in this case for me Pat will always win (when nominated) Sorry for the off topic comment
              Here is my Miss Patong (has birthday tomorrow!!!)

Comment

• Tuesday 5pm

Great pics Zoliboy, many thanks. And come again soon....i think you have some unfinished business!
                www.ladyboy-bar.com
                cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Oh's birthday last night
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• more from last night
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Paeng, Ae, sonya

Ae rear view
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• kitty & Pat

The End for today
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (Zoliboy79 @ Jun. 23 2009,13:51) To clean up some misunderstanding. I did not recomend anybody for Miss Patong. That's why I put a Question mark there. In some posts before I titled Ae as Miss Patong, but to be honest I voted for Pat in both stages. For me the Miss voting has to do also with the personality and in this case for me Pat will always win (when nominated) Sorry for the off topic comment
                          Here is my Miss Patong (has birthday tomorrow!!!)
                          No misunderstanding here Zolli, I read it as maybe Miss Patong. I hear ya on Pat too. People who have never been to Phuket or met Pat won't vote for her. However those who have have a great appreciation for her. She was my first ladyboy in Patong a few years back and it was such a great experience i went back for her the next night. She had already been barfined so younger May now Mary swooped in. "I saw you go with Pat last night" "She is my friend, she go with customer tonight." May seemed nice enough and ended up going with her. The experience was good. May told me how Pat basically mentored her, telling her how its important to give the customer what they wanted and make them happy and they will come back to you. Some old marketing rules, but applied to p4p.

This last trip my first night I wasn't going to go with anyone, but call it nostalgia, sentimental or whatever I was taken in by her friendliness and fun loving bar room manor. I knew I would not be dissapointed. Bombay ended up falling into the picture and ended up taking them both. Pat ended up covering for her drunken friend and made the evening memorable. Bombay left that night while Pat stayed. We had a nice session in the morning, talked, she posed for some photos, then we had a nice Thai meal at a place I know, then went to her place where she showed me photos of her. I let her know i had a gf in BKK and was just here in Patong getting the butterfly out of me.

After that she was cool to me every night, not trying to get me for another barfine or trying to divert me from going with someone else. If I bought her a drink she would give me some raunchy pose. She will give ya a good game of pool or give you a deep kiss depending on the night. If I brought in an outside ladyboy never any catiness.

She would come back in the Bar after a shortime and tell me how much she got or one time late I saw her come in and i looked at her across the bar and she held up 2 fingers meening it was her 2nd ST of the night. Another night some guy she short timed came back to her with a huge bunch of flowers. Minutes after he left she looks across the bar at me and says out loud. "What am I supposed to do with these? I want money not flowers!" I just had to laugh at this sap who spent a bunch of baht to by every flower from some street vendor to give them to Pat who of course impressed him.

She may be the old lady of the bar, but she is also old reliable. You'll never be dissapointed with her performance. I think of her as the face of C&D's, a real fixture of the place.

Happy Birthday Pat

and To Oh as well, another one with a great personaility who you never her anything bad about.

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Jun. 22 2009,21:42)
                            Please do tell how its rigged Ivor. I would love to hear this conspiracy theory.

"One persons opinion" I get one vote just like everyone else. Guess what contrarian, my choice is tied for last currently.

I come up with the idea, asks for suggestions, present a format with guidelines complete with a write in mechanism.  Then promote all the nominees as equal as possible while inviting anyone else to promote their favorites.  Then all you can offer is a claim that its rigged?  

The Miss Patong contest has done nothing but promote Patong/Phuket the nominees and the bars they work for and all you can do is bad mouth it.

Well done mate.  Why don't you just run the REAL miss Patong and show us how its done.

BTW Thanks for the Photos Zolliboy and the Miss Patong reference.

Ivor you can't even manage contribute a few photos how are you gonna manage to show us how to run a Miss Patong contest?  Tell ya what some people feel the femboy non-bolt on crowd got left out. Its all yours big fella. I'll give ya my full support. If that fun little contest motivates you to eventually contribute something positive, it can't be all that bad.
                            Keep up the good work Borehog- I see no need to show myself to be lacking in self confidence and post pictures of my every conquest on each and every thread running on the board. You seem to be one of these self opinionated know alls who wants to hold the limelight

Just keep crouched over the PC in Melbourne wanking to your heart's content- I'll stay in patong getting the real deal

Sorry the idea of having a real contest doesn't suit you- I guess virtual reality is the best it can get for you. On the other hand of YOU had suggested a real contest it would have been the best idea since Vegamite. Sorry I beat you to it- your sticky fingers must have slowed you down
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

•  

Well another great contribution.  I remember you now, your the guy who kept dropping hints about wanting to become a VIP, which is usually reserved for people who actually contribute here. Your the first guy I saw actually solicit this. Congratulations the squeeky wheel got the grease. You must be proud.

You see that post just in front of yours. Thats called a post with photos. Did you notice the positive comments about the girls? Did you hear me saying something negative about them?

I didn't know posting pictures was a sign of lacking self confidence. I thought it was like sharing with others with same interests.  How about you just keep lurking and  I'll just keep posting.

I Look forward to you running that REAL contest Mr. Reality.  Thats a great idea YOU had. I'm glad the rigged contest inpsired you to do something. You and Paradise Juggler should get together if your not together already.  Same Same? Congrats on living in Patong, however don't mention that to often as were trying to encourage people to go there.

I love your style how you attack the contest saying it rigged on this thread. What does Melbourne have to do with anything?

Comment

• well said Boarhog,

Comment

Working...
                                X