Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 26 2009,18:16) Ae making her reappearance.
    She started whining to me about somebody posting a pic of her sucking some guys cock.
    Where can the post been found Jimbo?

Sucking somebody's cock?

Are you saying that Boarhog came back for her?

Aha Farangbah I was just going to say the same about someone who calls himself "fuckandforget" but then your post came in.
    Lost in Space!

Comment

• MB, scroll up to Foggy's link.

Comment

• thanks! I overlooked that thread. A true master at work in those pics.
        Nice queen as well
        Lost in Space!

Comment

• You're not jealous of me are you
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Yes most of us are mr. big gun

Comment

• (p4player @ Sep. 27 2009,01:58)
              Just guessing here, but wouldn't she rather have some bant to drape around here neck?
              I totally agree, just given her B100 from me and B1000 from you. clock ticked over at 12 and it was Donut's birthday as well so I doubled it up. They both think I am a cheap charlie now and you are great- I'll get the B2000 off you when you're here next time!!

Comment

• No deletions until he pays me the B2000 he owes me!!!

Comment

• Tuesday 3.20pm

In a bit of a rush today, getting paperwork from Tax office and Law office to get work permit prepared so that i can get a B visa.

To end the earlier confrontations:

Apologies to anyone i have offended with my comments about sponsorship. Its a subject i'm getting fairly passionate about - i hate to see honest hard-working customers, many of whom become my friends, being duped into parting with their cash to hookers who then laugh all the way to the bank.
                  It was not a rant against Ae as an individual. I have agreat deal of time for Ae, who also happens to be very good for the bar.

This thread is not just about putting up bland pictures of the staff every day. I try to include my thoughts, opinions, and advice. If you disagree with my thoughts or opinions, feel free to say so - politely! If you're rude, i'll be ruder in return! If you ignore my advice, its "up to you", but the phrase "I told you so", springs to mind. I also try to make it humerous, some people on here need to see the funny side.

Ae is going home for a month, for reasons which will remain private, but are not hard to guess at. I had a good chat with her last night, and afterwards asked for a final picture. We discussed it at some length, and she preferred to show you "The Glare" ! Well done Ae - a good way to leave it. see you soon i hope.
                  www.ladyboy-bar.com
                  cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Meanwhile:

Newbie Fon, proving very popular
                    www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Dreamgirls

C
                      www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• The lovely Donut - 20 years old today. party tonight!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Sonya with Nam

Sonya
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• And Sonya giving us an "end" shot today.
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• I asked her last night how to get into those pants- she said 'buy me a drink, that's a good start'

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 28 2009,09:27) Tuesday 3.20pm

In a bit of a rush today, getting paperwork from Tax office and Law office to get work permit prepared so that i can get a B visa.

To end the earlier confrontations:

Apologies to anyone i have offended with my comments about sponsorship. Its a subject i'm getting fairly passionate about - i hate to see honest hard-working customers, many of whom become my friends, being duped into parting with their cash to hookers who then laugh all the way to the bank.
                                It was not a rant against Ae as an individual. I have agreat deal of time for Ae, who also happens to be very good for the bar.

This thread is not just about putting up bland pictures of the staff every day. I try to include my thoughts, opinions, and advice. If you disagree with my thoughts or opinions, feel free to say so - politely! If you're rude, i'll be ruder in return! If you ignore my advice, its "up to you", but the phrase "I told you so", springs to mind. I also try to make it humerous, some people on here need to see the funny side.
                                Dont worry if you upset a few of us, your thoughts are both provocative and interesting at the same time.

Its what makes this thread so good, and a little controversy is not a bad thing!!

Have fun in England - its just getting cold here now so bring your winter gear!!
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X