Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute disgraceful beahaviour Ozzie- WTF are you doing posting at 9am on a Sunday morning!!! Enjoy the trip and God bless 'Nutcracker' shorts
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• It's a massive thread but worth crawling through for all these great photos.  

Early in the thread there were pics of a girl named Sunny - one of the best looking IMO and I read elsewhere that she had left. Would be cool if she came back - might actually come back to Phuket again.

I assume that this is also her:
      http://www.youtube.com/v/Zvq4JxTR_WY...87a9f&border=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/Zvq4JxTR_WY...87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">

had no idea that aside from that place where the LBs dance on a stage, C&D is right on the corner - must have walked past it dozens of times not knowing what was inside. Sorry! I feel sorry for myself too!
      And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I think you have C&D confused with the Tequila Bar. C&D is across from the Tiger Complex. No wonder you walked past!!
        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Yes I had no idea about Cocktails and Dreams - I think I remember seeing it and thinking it was a knockoff of the movie with Tom Cruise. I should have made the connection between the first syllable of the establishment's name and what might be inside. Well I have to go back to Phuket again now, haha but not until late this year.
          And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• How can you come to Patong without visiting C & Ds ??
            www.ladyboy-bar.com
            cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Annie - appearing on my MD list, for the first time!

Kitty & Pat , 2 long-serving Dreamgirls
              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 13 2009,15:37)  How can you come to Patong without visiting C & Ds ??  

FFS - It's the by far the best bar in and with great hosts

To not visit C & D when in Phuket is almost a crime

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Great pics Jimbo,
                  leave Annie alone ! your ruin the poor girl
                  she is just fine sitting in the bar acttracting all the holiday makers,

steviep

Comment

• Hey Jimbo... whats up with all that ink on Sonyas back in post 1284?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (jimbo34 @ Sep. 13 2009,15:55) Annie - appearing on my MD list, for the first time!
                      LOL, have you finally seen the light Jimbo?!
                      Annie is irresistible IMHO
                      http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• (azza33 @ Sep. 13 2009,18:22) Hey Jimbo... whats up with all that ink on Sonyas back in post 1284?  
                        Those tats are as fake as Annies tits. As if bolt ons are real lol.

You can put a pair of hot shorts on Annie, but she still has the 1960's big hair do, no tits, no smile, and no thanks, you guys cn have her. I'll take almost every other C&D girl before her.
                        Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

• Well i'm sure we're all ever so grateful for that, p4p !

Sonya's tats are just ink. She likes a temporary tatt, now and again.

Some more from saturday night:
                          Beer & Fon
                          Beer & Pond
                          www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Dreamgirls on stage

nina (mirror image)
                            www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Another newbie. No, i dont remember names, do i?
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

• Zero english. So, i'm not expecting her to last more than 48 hours. Doen't seem much point in trying to remember her name.

Another shot of Pat & Kitty

Patricia
                                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Working...
                                X