Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I've over posted but it seems a shame to waste these phots. Taking 'The Beast' (Sony DSC f828) out again tonight so hopefully more shots tomorrow
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• oops- even though the pics have been re-sized it only let me post one Lets have another try

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 14 2009,12:56) I know I've over posted but it seems a shame to waste these phots. Taking 'The Beast' (Sony DSC f828) out again tonight so hopefully more shots tomorrow
        No such thing when these fine creatures in front of the camera.

those slender legs of Patricia and of course the Minx.

Looks like they are having fun. Not many customers? They seem to be playing with each other quite a bit.

Cheers

Comment

• The middle photo in 1513 with Sonia on top is especially hot - thanks
          And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• They're warming to me and vamping for the camera more now they know what is going on. It was about 1am me and a plain clothes copper (who was green lasering the flower touts ) were the only peeps in there. The ladies got bored so they made their own entertainment. Life's a bitch and I got to watch

Comment

• Do you get two shots free if a stray nipple or cock touches the white

Great pics Ivor
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• The less said about the pink or the brown the better methinks!!

Comment

• (Boarhog @ Oct. 14 2009,13:56) and of course the Minx.
                  yeah.... she's a bit of alright isn't she?!

(strong contender for Understatement Of The Year)
                  http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• A bit disappointed with last night's phots so more to be taken tomorrow. C&D was really busy and I would have had to screen too many faces. I was going back late but got sidetracked, In this one the girls wee setting their drinks alight (far better than lighting farts!) but the flames kept going out

Comment

• Oh what fun we had tonite- gonna have to open 2 extra threads in the morning I think. One for Donut and one for Bia- the camera came out and they vamped it up good style

Comment

• 2 beers and home last night was the plan- NEVER make plans!!! It started off as a quiet time after Cabaret ( Emma and the Boss were well on form, as were the other ladies). Zero plus one seems to be finding her feet and gaining confidence, which is good to see. I missed a very un-ladylike pic of Pat eating Somtam with hwer foot on the table and still trying to dance- a good job she was not going 'Commando' last night!

Comment

• That's it for today, more tomorrow. As soon as 'The Beast' appeared there was a queue for pics so I'm going to have to make a set of prints and distribute them to the ladies. Success begets success so they may get raunchier . The things I do for Jim

Comment

• More small Beers Ivor!!!
                            Email:
                            Info:
                            [email protected]

Comment

• Hi All
                              Just thought i would look in to see how things are going, while i'm here in cold England - i'm missing C & Ds so much!!

Well done, Ivor, for keeping the pics coming. Thanks for the effort, mate. I guess a free San Mig is in order on my return! Looks like the girls are loosening up when you get the camera out!

Is that another newbie in post 1527? Looks nice....hmm, i wonder if she'd like to try a horny englishman in a couple of weeks time?

Have fun, see you on the 2nd.
                              www.ladyboy-bar.com
                              cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhhhhh when I said the pics were for Khun Jim they all 'opened up'

Comment

Working...
                                X