X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktails & Dreams

Check out The Clubhouse in March for a multi pic review of this fantastic dream world...

Dozens of red hot drunk sexy horny ladyboys to choose from every night of the week/the year/your life!

Comment

Fimd our what REALY goes on at this outdoors fantasy ranch of beautiful LADYBOYS!

Comment

You can find the fantasy girl of your sexiest dreams here...

Cumming very soon to The Clubhouse...

Comment

I'm here now and am enjoying this bar immensely! Nice place, nice girls, great attitudes and reasonable drink prices. If anyone else is around Patong now, and sees me there (bald guy with a slightly beardish thing going on, jeez that doesnt' describe too many farangs...) say hi.

Comment

How hot are those girls WOW!!!!!!!!! roll on March....was there in October , but didnt have much of a chance to chack it out. Only went there one night and was only 4-5 girls there. But those hotties in the pics WOW!!!! gotta get back soon.

Max..

Comment

Oh fucking helllll.
              2 weeks 2morrow and I will be there. Thanks for the pics stoogie.

Best regards

Comment

My ass is gona have to do something about this.... Can anyone create a diversion for me so i can get a LB in Phuket.......lol

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Whos the 1st one and whos the last one......lol

i know you guys know.....

Comment

Great news!!!....well, for me anyway. Thai Airways have special promotions on between Singapore and BKK/Phuket until end March! Yeeeehaa!!!

About US$80 round trip!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Thats it mate....You rub Salt in the Wound....lol

Thats £43.....

Comment

Wow I've got a hard on just looking at these hotties
                        Just gotta get to Phuket during my March trip !.

Comment

If by the last one, Beefy, you are refering to the blond cutie, she's GaiGai (or something like that) and I spent yesterday afternoon with this lovely girl. She's even hotter in person.

This is the greatest place on earth...

Comment

Is she Post Or Pre Chuck???

Comment

She's uncut, but semi-noodley. Phenomenal ass to enjoy. That and the lips are the money part.

Comment

Working...
                              X