First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    but semi-noodley
    Lost me on that one big man.......

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Sorry, I guess that was from a recent discussion with Jon.

When you reach down there and all you get is a limp noodle. She wasn't full-on noodle, but semi-noodley.

Comment

lol.. I c...Thats no good mate...Tell her shes gota get it stiff for us...Did u give it a tweek?? Gota give it a tweek.....

Comment

Ladyboy Foreplay 101 by Mr. BEEF: "Did u give it a tweek?? Gota give it a tweek....."

We are not worthy!

Comment

Originally posted by
            Ladyboy Foreplay 101 by Mr. BEEF: "Did u give it a tweek?? Gota give it a tweek....."
            Feel free to PM me i have many more Ladyboy Foreplay tips that id be more than happen to pass on to my brethren.....

Comment

I'm getting lazier about the tweak, i hate to admit. There are so many hormoned-out girls around, that if they don't respond I move on and do my business.

On a completely different note, I was with the most sexy fantastic hottie yesterday. I can't divulge her name, because I might give the game away and she'll stop getting checks from her Euro boyfriend, but damn this girl was nice. Beautiful smallish weapon. Fantastic figure. Blew a massive load while I was fucking her. And she has the good sense not to take hormones, and would NEVER think about cutting it off. Yes, this is the ideal gentlemen.

Happy valentines day to me!

Comment

Thats the way forward mate. Tweak, no response let her tweak you. If you dont respond...well thats your business......

Did you get this LB to spend her Euro Boyfriends money on you......Thats the killer......

Well you enjoy...Dont do what Cynic did to my Chiang Mai Girls.....I asked him to warm them up for me, think he injured a few....lol.....You sound like your heading down the route......

Comment

Working...
                X