Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktails and dreams

C&D

Any recomendations as to Cocktails and Dreams girls?  If you do perhaps you can reference the page number.

So if there are some real sweethearts or conversely one's to be avoided please let me know.  Also if any have cute little cocks that'd be a plus.

Havent been there, but from what I heard, it is the lack of pushiness that makes it such a great place.

Comment

Talk to Mickey about any girls in Patong.

Comment

Well PigDogg I am not sure about your type but needless to say that pretty much all the girls at C&D have a good attitude. In fact I have yet to be with one who did not put in a good performance so to speak. Of course we all have different tastes and expectations but I just suggest you roll up to the bar talk the girls and see what vibe you get.

If you want more information on the girls at the bar talk to Coco the mamasan as she will fill you in and let you know who will or wont do what you want. Also Nong can help you but I would use Coco as first port of call.

Like any bar it has its louder and quieter girls and this is no different. Some girls will come up to you and others will wait for the signal. But I have never had problem with them going away when I wanted them to or asking for drinks after I say no.

Comment

Guess this is a moot point now. Just hope everyone's OK.

Comment

yes, this may be a moot point and that is too damned bad..... Tomcat says that C&D is pretty much wiped out now which is really bad news.

before we give that bar a RIP, lets hope that Nick and Nong can set up somewhere else or rebuild right there because I truly believe that C&D is [was?] one of the best ladyboys bar in the whole world. also will concur with Ozzie; I have yet to meet even one bitchy girl in there or anyone who showed even a small hint of attitude.

great place.....best of luck to all there

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Dec. 25 2004,16:48)
              C&D

Any recomendations as to Cocktails and Dreams girls?  If you do perhaps you can reference the page number.

So if there are some real sweethearts or conversely one's to be avoided please let me know.  Also if any have cute little cocks that'd be a plus.
              I AM AFRAID C+D DOESNT EXCIST ANYMORE,ALONG WITH ALL THE BARS AROUND IT,THAT BAD I HOPE THAT THE PEOPLE OVER THERE ARE OK

Comment

I spoke to Nick very briefly last night and he and Nong are OK but not sure about the bar.

Originally posted by
                I AM AFRAID C+D  DOESNT EXCIST ANYMORE,ALONG WITH ALL THE BARS AROUND IT,THAT BAD I HOPE THAT THE PEOPLE OVER THERE ARE OK
                Are you sure about this Panicos? Or are you relaying 2nd hand information? I tried calling all the girls I new in Patong last night and only got onto one as the phones seem to be having major issues understandably and she said she had gone to Phuket town and would not be going back to patong for at least a few days but she was not sure about how much damage was done.

Comment

this information is wrong..... I spoke with Mickey 4 hours ago and he told me that C&D is fine, relatively speaking, and should be up and running in a couple days. he said just some serious mud and cleaning issues are involved, but that they will be back on their feet quickly from what he could see, especially compared to Bangla and some other places closer to the beach.

Comment

Working...
                  X