Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this girl from cocktails & dreams?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this girl from cocktails & dreams?

... in Patong.  Name?  Info?  Anyone tried her?  Looks like she might be wild, but looks can be deceiving.

http://www.kohjoy.com/cd/dreams/pic....9/DSC06696.jpg

Can confirm that this Girl is at C& D's, sorry can't remember name.Looks even better now-has longer hair/different style.Petite face.Is HUNG! Cheers.

Comment

That is Mint great girl she has a gallery on the site but can't remember which month October I think. Sorry can't see the main site right now so cannot confirm. She is the same one that is in C&D gallery on the clubhouse with the t-shirt saying "Don't just stare at my tits buy me a drink" or something to that effect.

Comment

How could I have forgotten about this gem?

Comment

June 04

Comment

Here is the pic!
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok thats it my next trip in heading to Phuket and going straight to C&D.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 05 2004,05:17)
                Here is the pic!
                Sen bloody sational.
                What a hot looking girl.
                Matty we expect a full report when your next in Thailand, that is if some other guys dont beat you to it

Comment

Been there done it...

Comment

Originally posted by (MrDragon @ Dec. 06 2004,13:34)
                    Been there done it...
                    But did you buy the T-shirt?

Comment

Yep I have been there and done it too. She really is such a sweet girl but looks a bit different last time I saw her and probably different again now as that was in August and these girls are chameleons.

The t-shirts were bought by Nick when he was back in Australia.

Comment

Fair dinkum Ozzie mate is there ANYONE you havent shagged?
                        How was this girl and look forward to seeing you soon.
                        I leave for USA Dec 23 - January 4 dont forget so if you lob into Bangkok before your scheduled time, give me a bell.

Comment

I leave for states on 23rd also. any chance you'll be on Thai?

Comment

Originally posted by
                            Fair dinkum Ozzie mate is there ANYONE you havent shagged?
                            How was this girl and look forward to seeing you soon.
                            I leave for USA Dec 23 - January 4 dont forget so if you lob into Bangkok before your scheduled time, give me a bell.
                            I can't think of her name at the moment

I stayed with her on my June trip so details are a bit fuzzy but I don't remember anything bad so that in itself is a good thing. She really is a nice girl though.

Yep the plan is Jan 8 in BKK but if I get sick of Pattaya I might be there sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by (grees @ Dec. 06 2004,20:22)
                              I leave for states on 23rd also.  any chance you'll be on Thai?
                              Finalising flights now mate, but it is definitely the 23rd, it will be either China ( 1st class is 80,000bt ) or TG, I have booked both , just waiting to finalise a few things in the USA then I'll take one of the 2 bookings and cough up the money.
                              I'll let you know if it's TG.

Comment

Working...
                              X