X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patong

We talk about going Pattaya and Bangkok where to go to find LB bars, LB freindly hotels etc... Can anyone fill us curious LB loving type in about Patong. How to get there, LB bars, LB freindly hotels, etc...? I talked to MickeyMouse a little about this and he gave me some great information but I just wanted to see others experiences.

Matty

If you've been in touch with Mickey you should be pretty much sorted! I normally do my Lb hunting in BKK but i'll fill you in on some of my knowledge seeing as you asked nicely...

Getting there is simple. assuming you are flying into Bangkok you can fly onwards to Phuket with numerous airlines. Airasia probably the cheapest right now and they can be found ...HERE prices 1 way shud start at about 8-900+tax. if you want to go by bus it will take about 12 hours to get to Phuket town and cost around 4-600.

Getting to Patong beach from there will cost you about 200 baht in a tuk tuk.
    As for accomodation Im sure all the hotels are guest friendly, remember this is the party town of The island!!!
    Personally I always stay down the road at Karon as the beach is nicer and they have enough bars to me keep occupied with the bonus of a gathering of Lb's by the monument every night.  this site shud have lots of hotel info:PATONG

The last time I was there there were 3 main Lb hangouts.
    The first and abviously the biggest: Soi Crococdile. Its on Bangla Road about halfway up on the left. this has numerous beer bars with seating between. at the end of the soi is a disco and at the front a podium where they will shake their asses for all to admire!

Further up the road you will find Cocktails and Dreams bar, its a beer bar underneath the TIGER disco and is frequented by some very nice girls, until very recently Areeya was there on a 'holiday'. COCK

The disco upstairs can also be a good night out and you will find hordes of GG and some LB's dancing the night away and looking for some company, ive had some gr8 nites in that place!

Pay for play wise your looking about the same prices as Bangkok, particularly at this time of year.
    Remember there is a TS tourism section that should have other info for you about 'shemale island'

Hope that was of some use.
    :uk

Comment

Thanks man sounds good

Comment

I concur with Steve with all that he said. Some additional information.

You can get a taxi from the Airport for about 550 THB or a bus not sure how much this costs but it takes a while I hear.

Tiger disco is good but sometimes they do not let LB's in. I went there one night with about 6-7 LB's in tow and no problem, the very next night they would not even let one in. I then managed to get the one I wanted in by asking if they would let one LB per guy in and after some patience and lots of smiles they said yes. There is also the Taipan on 200 pee Rd which seems to be no problem for LB's to get in. In high season the Safari is popular and it is on the road on the way to Karon. Most of discos charge a cover of about 200 THB but this includes a drink.

The dress code is much more relaxed there to as you can imagine compared to say a disco in BKK, because it is on the beach so as long as you are wearing something you should have no trouble getting in

Watch out on Soi Katoey AKA Soi Crocodile as many are post-ops. Just keeps your wits about you ands you will be fine.

My sources also tell me there is an LB gogo opening in Patong more on this later.

You can pick up LB's on the beach rd after the bars close but I personally would not go that route.

The prices for Air Asia seem very similar to Phuket Air. Of cours you also have Thai and Bangkok Airways.

Comment

Working...
        X