X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pond at C & Ds

Its a controversial "signing", but Pond has returned to Phuket after nearly 3 years away, and is now appearing at C & Ds. Many of you know her from her hayday at Club 131, after which she rather "strayed". Hopefully she's mended her ways and will be "a good girl now".

I've started this thread so that if there was to be a barrage of comments, they won't clutter up the C & D thread.
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboy-bar.com
    cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Great pair of knockers

Comment

Always found Pond to be good fun, had some great sessions with Her and a friend from Her days at Club 131

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

I had some great times with her a few years ago at 131 , quite a character and permently horny , glad to see her away from Jenny Star Bar lets hope its another new start for her in Phuket .

You'd hardly recognize her from the fresh faced 19 year old blond of 2 years ago .
        Attached Files
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

She always photographs much better than she looks.

Never had a problem with her... and always playful.
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I thought you were installing a pool!!!
            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Oh..... does that mean that we have to have a new contest for miss patong??

all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

behave yourself batman.
                www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

Jimbo, it looks like that top is painted on.

Comment

So- still no chance of a pool then???

Comment

Last one in the pond is a rotten egg.
                      Collecting lbs one ass at a time

Comment

Ivor...her name is Pond. Pool is the silly game played with balls on a table .....Lol.
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com

Comment

hehehe I remember the good old days- there was a place in Berlin called Mon Cheri that had a pool on the stage. You could start at the door and be nekkid by the time you hit the water. I hope Waas is away again next wek so I can 'go for a paddle'!

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 25 2009,00:26)

I had some great times with her a few years ago at 131 , quite a character and permently horny , glad to see her away from Jenny Star Bar lets hope its another new start for her in Phuket .

You'd hardly recognize her from the fresh faced 19 year old blond of 2 years ago .
                            Thanks for pulling up an old foto of Pond out of the scrapbook Jimslim. nice to see todays stars baby pictures.

Another stunner joins the C&D's ranks.

Comment

How tall is Pond? Looking forward to some shots of her bare legs.

Comment

Working...
                              X